Opis siebie.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam, proszę o sprawdzenie :)
My name is Marlena nad at present I study in Poznan University of Life Science.
I study biotechnology, because I always was interested in biology, chemistry and genetic.
I`m from Witkowo, which is beautiful small town. Witkowo is situated near picturesque lakes and Gniezno - first capital of Poland.
My family isnt big, because I`m only child. We live in a block of flats and our flat is small but comfortable. One of the rooms belong to me, the other is my parents room.
I usually have a lot of free time on Saturday evenings so I often visit my best friend or invite her to my place. From time to time we go to the cinema.
When I come back home I watch TV, surf the Internet or read books.
My favourite music is rock and reagge. I mainly listen to Maleo Reggae Rockers and Indios Bravos.
Besides I keen on grunge music - I have always like Hey. Form time to time I listen to also old songs.
Dziękuję :)
My name is Marlena 'nad' (ortog) at present I study 'in' (nie, nie tak, zle slowo i brak przedimka) Poznan University of Life Science.
I study biotechnology, because I 'always was' (zle, powinno byc..I have always been) interested in biology, chemistry and 'genetic' (popraw).
I`m from Witkowo, which is (a gdzie przedimek?) beautiful small town. Witkowo is situated near picturesque lakes and Gniezno - (brak przedimka) first capital of Poland.
My family 'isnt' (popraw) big, because I`m (brak przedimka - co to z tymi przedimkami, (a, the, an-dlaczego ich nie uzywasz??) only child.
ne of the rooms 'belong' (to odnosi sie do 3os.lpoj-popraw) to me, the other is my 'parents' (popraw) room.
My favourite music is rock and 'reagge' (popraw). I mainly listen to Maleo Reggae Rockers and Indios Bravos.
Besides I (tu cos brakuje) keen on grunge music - I have always 'like' (czas przeszly) Hey. 'Form' (zle slowo-popraw) time to time I ALSO listen to 'also' (zle miejsce) old songs.