Prośba o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Fill the gaps with the correct forms of the words or phrases in brackets. Use Past Simple. Whenever possible, use did as an emphasis.

# Paul was not very happy about our trip, but he didn't say (not/say) a word.
# I didn't do the listening part, but I did (do) the writing part of the assignment.
# I was driving too fast, but I got (get) a ticket for speeding.
# I did not speak to her that evening, but I saw (see) her walking across the bridge.
# I went (go) to the shop and bought (buy) food for dinner.
# Whenever he went, he took (take) his memories with him.
# He certainly wasn't the strongest voice in the group, but he sang (sing) the lead vocals in most of the songs at the concert yesterday. I heard him myself.
# It was not that they didn't try, they tied (try) , but I think they tried too hard.
# Tom wanted (want) to learn Japanese, but it was (be) too difficult for him.
# Chris didn't seem to put his heart into the work, but he did (do) the assigned part.
# Martin did not mean to offer you to accompany him on the trip, he mentioned (mention) going to the mountains, but he never actually promised it to anyone.
# Trevor wanted (want) to buy a car, but he never actually did it.
# Sophie wasnted (want) to learn to play the guitar, but she wanted (want) any help from you.
# Amy said (say) some words that hurt Peter, but she didn't mean to make him sad.
# I didn't like the venue of the conference, but I liked (like) the many interesting papers that were presented there.
# My own personal attitude was not very positive, but he had a lot of enthusiasm and we found (find) a perfect solution to the problem.
# I know you told (tell) them all the details!
# She is not lying, she went (go) to school two years earlier than she was supposed to.
# You didn't want to help your own sister, but you organised (organise) the same thing for total strangers!
# Mark didn't want to believe the rumor, but he belived (believe) when we showed him some clear evidence.
Poniżej poprawne formy do Twojego ćwiczenia na 100% dobrze

Paul was not very happy about our trip, but he didn't say (not/say) a word.
I didn't do the listening part, but I did (do) the writing part of the assignment.
I was driving too fast, but I didn't get (get) a ticket for speeding.
I did not speak to her that evening, but I saw (see) her walking across the bridge.
I went (go) to the shop and bought (buy) food for dinner.
Whenever he went, he took (take) his memories with him.
He certainly wasn't the strongest voice in the group, but he sang (sing) the lead vocals in most of the songs at the concert yesterday. I heard him myself.
It was not that they didn't try, they tried (try) , but I think they tried too hard.
Tom wanted (want) to learn Japanese, but it was (be) too difficult for him.
Chris didn't seem to put his heart into the work, but he did (do) the assigned part.
Martin did not mean to offer you to accompany him on the trip, he did mention (mention) going to the mountains, but he never actually promised it to anyone.
Trevor wanted (want) to buy a car, but he never actually did it.
Sophie wanted (want) to learn to play the guitar, but she didn't want (want) any help from you.
Amy said (say) some words that hurt Peter, but she didn't mean to make him sad.
I didn't like the venue of the conference, but I liked (like) the many interesting papers that were presented there.
My own personal attitude was not very positive, but he had a lot of enthusiasm and we found (find) a perfect solution to the problem.
I know you told (tell) them all the details!
She is not lying, she did go (go) to school two years earlier than she was supposed to.
You didn't want to help your own sister, but you organised (organise) the same thing for total strangers!
Mark didn't want to believe the rumor, but he believed (believe) when we showed him some clear evidence.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa