Paul dances with death in the mountains

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam jako nowicjusz :-) i bardzo prosze o sprawdzenie czy wytłuszczone zwroty mają poprawną formę czasownika - stosownie do kontekstu. Bardzo z góry dziękuję za pomoc!

I have always enjoyed walking. When I was a boy, I used to go walkingat weekends with my father. We went camping and climbing together.

I try to visit a new place every year. Last year I decided to walka path in Spain called El Camino del Rey, which means the King’s Way. It is one of the highest and most dangerous footpaths in Europe. It used to be safe, but now it is falling down.

I took a train to the village of El Chorro and started walking towards the mountains. I was very excited. Then the adventure began.

The path was about three feet wide and there were holes in it. It used to have a handrail, but not any more. I didn’t know what to do – should I go on my hands and knees, or stand up? I decided standing up and walk very slowly.
At times the path was only as wide as my two boots. I stopped to have a rest, but there was nowhere to sit
I began to feel very frightened. It was impossible to look down or look up. I was concentrating so hard that my body started aching. There was no thrill of danger, no enjoyment of the view. I thought I was going to die
I finally managed to get to the end. I was shaking, and I was covered in sweat from heat and fear. I fell to the ground, exhausted
decide to do sth
poza tym ok
Bardzo wielkie dzięki :-)).

»

Studia za granicą