rozprawka : eletrownia atomowa za i przeciw, proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Nuclear Power Plant is kind of Power Station which use nuclear fission reactions to heat water to produce steam, which is then used to generate electricity.
Nowadays, Nuclear Power is the fastest growing kind of electricity used in country all over the world.
First of all, I think that everyone heard about a tragedy happened in Japan. Those earthquakes damaged ‘Fukushima’ which now can explode in any moment and contaminate East parts of Earth.
Despite the fact that NPP can be dangerous after explosion, we can’t forget that it produces the cleanest energy among other kinds of Power Stations (Thermal P.S. especially). Moreover, NPP is inexpensive in use. We need not much fuel to make a lot of energy.
On the other hand NPP is actually really high-priced before the using for the reason that a building process is extremely expensive. There are a lot of countries which simply can’t afford this.
Another aspect is that people are afraid of NPP, they don’t allow to build NPP building in their surroundings. As a matter of fact there are any place in Poland where NPP can be built without any objection.
And least but not least there are problems with accumulating radioactive by-products. Some countries are storing it on the bottom of sea but there were a few catastrophes and this method is no longer safety.
As I have said, NPP has some advantages, even though, I think it’s not developed enough to be built at the present time.
baardzo prosiłbym o sprawdzenie..
Nuclear Power Plant is (brak przedimka) kind of Power Station which 'use' (tutaj 3os.l.poj- bo 'it') nuclear fission reactions to heat water IN ORDER to produce steam, which is then used to generate electricity.
Nowadays, Nuclear Power is the fastest growing kind of electricity (tutaj cos brakuje, moze 'supply')used in 'country' (tutaj l. mn) all over the world.
First of all, I think that everyone HAS heard about 'a' (nie 'a', tylko THE) tragedy (tutaj brakuje pare slow) happened in Japan. 'Those earthquakes' (ale nie mozesz mowic 'those' jak wczesniej nie dales znac, ze to chodzilo o 'earthquakes') damaged (tu brak przedimka) ‘Fukushima’ (tu brak co to jest) which 'now can' (zla kol slow) explode 'in' AT any moment and contaminate (brak przedimka) EastERN parts of (brak przedimka) Earth.
Despite the fact that 'NPP' (a co to jest? najpierw napisz w calosci a pozniej initials) can be dangerous after (brak przedimka) explosion, we can’t forget that it produces the cleanest (form of) energy among other kinds of Power Stations (Thermal P.S. especially). Moreover, NPP is inexpensive in use. We 'need not' DO NOT NEED much fuel to make a lot of energy.
On the other hand NPP is actually really highLY-priced before 'the using' USAGE 'for the reason' (moze lepiej 'because') 'that' (niepotr) 'a' THE building process is extremely expensive.
Another aspect is that people are afraid of NPP, they don’t allow to build OF NPP 'building' (niepotr) in their surroundings. As a matter of fact there are 'any' NO place in Poland where NPP can be built without any objection.
And 'least' LAST but not least there are problems with accumulating radioactive by-products. Some countries are storing 'it' (ale to ma sie odnosic do 'by-products'-l. mn) on the bottom of (brak przedimka) sea but there were a few catastrophes and this method is no longer 'safety' (zla czesc mowy).
As I have said, NPP has some advantages, even though, I think it’s not developed enough to be built (ale gdzie?) at the present time.
dobrze poprawilem?

Nuclear Power Plant is a kind of Power Station which uses nuclear fission reactions to heat water in order to produce steam, which is then used to generate electricity.
Nowadays, Nuclear Power is the fastest growing kind of electricity which supplies countries all over the world.
First of all, I think that everyone has heard about the tragedy which has happened in Japan. Earthquakes damaged the ‘Fukushima’ one of the biggest NPP in Japan which can now explode at any moment and contaminate the Eastern parts of the Earth.
Despite the fact that NPP (na samym poczatku w pierwszym akapicie jest) can be dangerous after an explosion, we can’t forget that it produces the cleanest form of energy among other kinds of Power Stations (Thermal P.S. especially). Moreover, NPP is inexpensive in use. We don't need much fuel to make a lot of energy.
On the other hand NPP is actually really highly-priced before the usage beacause the building process is extremely expensive.
Another aspect is that people are afraid of NPP, they don’t allow to build of NPP in their surroundings. As a matter of fact there are no place in Poland where NPP can be built without any objection.
And last but not least there are problems with accumulating radioactive by-products. Some countries are storing them on the bottom of the sea but there were a few catastrophes and this method is no longer safe.
As I have said, NPP has some advantages, even though, I think it’s not developed enough to be built (mhmm to mialo byc ogolnie, nie mozna tylko tak zostawic?) at the present time.
edytowany przez cactooos: 29 mar 2011

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie