Parę zdań do sprawdzenia. Bardzo proszę o pomoc.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie mojego tłumaczenia. Z góry dziękuje.

Jak najłatwiej scharakteryzować Anglika? Jako pana w meloniku z wąsem i nieodłącznym parasolem, zegarkiem z dewizką spoczywającym w kieszonce kamizelki. Anglik ten zajada pudding i pije herbatę z mlekiem o 5 po południu. Dodatkowo jest chłodny, powściągliwy, schludny aż do przesady i ma nikłe poczuci humoru. Nadal gdzieś takie poglądy funkcjonują, a jednak prawda okazuje się inna. Co prawda Anglicy są znani ze swoich długich rozmów o pogodzie, czyli o niczym, ale statystycznie rozmawiają o tym bardzo żadko. Znani są z niezbyt dobrej kuchni ale jak wiadomo co naród to obyczaj i nie każdemu musza smakować specjały danego narodu.

Tłumaczenie:
How best to characterize an Englishman? As a gentleman in a bowler hat with mustache and integral umbrella, pocket watch on a chain resting in the pocket of the vest. The Englishman is eating pudding and drinks tea with milk at 5 pm. Additionally, it is cold, aloof, neat to a fault and have little sense of humor. Such views still exist somewhere, but the truth turns out to be different. It is true that the English are known for their long talks about the weather, or anything, but statistically they talk about it very rarely. They are known for bad food but as we all know what a nation is a custom and not have to taste the specialties of each of the nation.

Cytat: imaginacja007
Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie mojego tłumaczenia. Z góry dziękuje.

How best to characterize an Englishman? As a gentleman in a bowler hat with PRZEDIMEK mOustache and A;LWAYS CARRYING AN umbrella, PRZEDIMEK pocket watch on a chain resting in the pocket of the vest. The Englishman is eating W TEJ CHWILI? pudding and drinks tea with milk at 5 pm. Additionally, it <-TO NIELUDZKIE is cold, aloof, neat to a fault and have<TRZECIA OSOBA? little sense of humor. Such views still exist somewhere, but the truth turns out to be different. It is true that the English are known for their long CONVERSATIONS about the weather, or anything=CZYMKOLWIEK, but statistically they talk about it very rarely. They are known for bad food but as we all know <what a nation is a custom>-NIEZROZUMIALE and KTO? JAKI OPERATOR?not have to taste=NIE MUSIMY SMAKOWAĆ the specialties of ALL nationS.