Rozprawka-proszÄ™ o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Coraz więcej osób zawiera znajomości i utrzymuje kontakt z przyjaciółmi za pośrednictwem internetu. Napisz rozprawkę przedstawiającą dobre i złe strony tego zjawiska.

More and more people make somebody’s acquaintance and keep in touch with their friends by the internet.It is more and more popular way to contact.What are the advantages and disadvantages of this idea?

The main benefit, of course, is that people have a possibility to meet many foreigners because the internet is very popular in the world as well as english language.It will allow them to know foreign culture.Another advantage is that people can run conversations by the internet cheaper than by the phone.It will allow them to save some money.The good point is that people can send photos and comment them.It is really good way of the entertainment.

On the other hand, person who people met by the intenet may turn out a criminal. He may gain somebody’s confidence and hurt him.The second disadvantage is that someone can break into someone’s account and insult his friends or delete his account.Another drawback is breakdown of electricity or intenet.Then people can not keep in contact by the internet, even for few days.

In conclusion, it seems,that making somebody’s acquaintance and keeping in touch with friends by the internet has as many benefits as drawbacks.In my opinion, it is good idea because people can meet a lot of interesting people from many countries.

Proszę o konkretne wskazanie błędów
It is more and more popular way to contact (ale kogo? jak piszesz 'to' to musisz napisac kogo, mozesz napisac ...way of contact).
The main benefit, of course, is that people have a possibility to meet many foreigners because the internet is very popular in the world 'as well as english language' (tego nie rozumiem, czy chcesz powiedziec ze wszystko jest w English, ...?). It will allow them to GET TO know A foreign culture.Another advantage is that people can 'run' (nie to jest kolokw - tutaj 'have') conversations 'by' THROUGH the internet cheaper than by the phone (ale w jaki sposob, musisz napisac) .
The good point is that people can send photos and comment ON them.It is really (przedimek) good way of 'the' (niepotr) entertainment.

On the other hand, (przedimek) person who people 'met' MEET 'by' (mozesz napidsac 'using') the intenet may turn out TO BE a criminal. He may gain somebody’s confidence and hurt 'him' THEM. The second disadvantage is that someone can break into someone’s account (ale gdzie? w banku? czy na social site?) and insult his friends or delete his account. Another drawback is (przedimek) breakdown of electricity or (przedimek) intenet.Then people can not keep in contact by the internet, even for (przedimek) few days.

In my opinion, it is (przedimek) good idea because people can meet a lot of interesting people from many countries.

Thank you so much
edytowany przez Domi90_: 25 kwi 2011

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie