sprawdzenie tekstu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

For me everything is ok. Recently I decided to exercise a bit and I started run. I concluded that i have terrible form. Now I can't run anymore becouse I have much pain in my leg. - U mnie wszystko w porządku,. Ostatnio postanowiłam trochę poćwiczyć i zaczęłam biegać. Doszłam do wniosku że mam straszną kondycję. Teraz nie mogę już więcej biegać bo strasznie boli mnie noga

. Yesterday I was with my friends on the ice rink. It was veeery funny, but now my leg pain still more.- wczoraj byłam z przyjaciółmi na lodowisku, było bardzo zabawnie ale teraz noga boli mnie jeszcze bardziej.

In this week generally I sitting in home and I helping mu mum with christmas cleaning. Today I bake cake. It came out guite good, and my dad almost eat the whole cake. He loves ssweets < like me> - W tym tygodniu ogólnie siedzę w domu i pomagam mamie w światecznych porządkach. Dzisiaj upiekłam ciasto, wyszło nawet całkiem dobre. Mój tata zjadł już prawie całe. Ona kocha słodycze, tak jak ja.

Christmas will soon so we can feel spirit holiday everywhere. I really love this time, It's so magical. And finally we can get some rest. The end of year soon too, so what are your plans for New Year Eve? - wkrótce święta więc możemy wszędzie poczuć ducha świąt. Kocham ten czas, jest taki magiczny. Niedługo również koniec roku więc jakie masz plany na sylwestra ?

You know, I fell in love in this song ! < i tu tytuł piosenki > . She is incerdible. I always wanted to learn to play guitar but somehow never had the time. - Wiesz co, ja zakochałam się w tej piosence, ona jest niesamowita. Zawsze chciałam nauczyć się grać na gitarze ale jakoś nigdy nie miałam czasu.

I got up this morning, looked out he window and i saw snow ! < a bit, but it's always something> I hape that for christmas will fall a lot od snow. - wstałam dzisiaj rano, wyjrzałam przez okno i zobaczyłam śnieg, trochę ale to zawsze coś. Mam nadzieję na święta spadnie więcej śniegu.

You have to send me more photos with you, and I will try to send you some pictures too. Muszisz wysłać mi więcej swoich zdjęc, i ja postaram się wysłać Tobie też.

Tonight I'm going to rest,and spend the time under a blanket of hot tea and I watch the hundredth time movie titanic. . Dzisiaj wieczorem zamierzam odpocząc, spędzić go pod kocem z kubkiem gorącej herbaty i oglądać po raz setny fiml titanic.
'For' WITH me everything is ok. Recently I decided to exercise a bit and I started 'run' RUNNING. I concluded that 'i' (NIBY dlaczego piszesz to mala litera?) have terrible 'form' (poszukaj inne slowo). Now I can't run anymore 'becouse' (moje favourite slowo, ale jego zle napisalas) I have 'much' (a lot of) pain in my leg.

Yesterday I 'was' (kalka - daj poszlam) with my friends 'on' AT the ice rink. It was veeery funny, but now my leg 'pain' (leg-it ale slowo HURTS) still more.

'In' (niepotr) This week generally I (brak cos) sitting in home and I (brak cos) helping mu mum with Christmas (duza litera - nazwa wlasna) cleaning. Today I 'bake' (zly czas) (przedimek) cake. It came out guite good, and my dad almost 'eat' (zly czas) the whole cake. He loves 'ssweets' (lepiej ...sweet things) like me

Christmas will soon (ale co? disappear?) so we can feel (przedimek) spirit (brak cos) holiday everywhere. The end of year (brak cos) soon too, so what are your plans for New Year'S Eve? -

You know, I fell in love 'in' (zle slowo) this song ! < i tu tytuł piosenki > . 'She' (a od kiedy 'piosenka' ma tendecje bycia zenskim podmiotem?) is 'incerdible' (ortog ale i tak nie wiem co to ma byc). I always wanted to learn to play (przedimek) guitar but somehow never had the time. -

I got up this morning, looked out (brak slowa) 'he' (ortog) window and 'i' (popraw) saw (wg mnie porzedimek) snow ! < a bit, but it's always something> I 'hape' (ortog) that for 'christmas' (DUZA litera) will fall a lot 'od' (ortog) snow.

You have to send me more (daj tu 2 slowa) photos 'with you' (kalka z polskiego), and I will try to send you some pictures too.

Tonight I'm going to rest,and spend the time under a blanket 'of' (tutaj ma byc 'z') hot tea and I (modal) watch (daj tutaj tytul filmu) FOR the hundredth time. 'movie titanic' (niepotr).
nie 'for me everything is ok',bo to oznacza dla mnie wszystko jest w porzadku i do tego chyba zle skonstruowane 'there is everything ok with me' byloby lepsze
'becouse' - ort
wydaje mi sie,ze 'my form is terrible' lub 'i am in terrible form' lepiej wyglada od 'i have...',poza tym przedrostek
przed because przecinek, 'i have much pain in my leg'? brrr... 'my leg hurts a lot'
yesterday na koniec zdania, 'leg pain still more'-co to takiego? pomysl nad tym
o jest terri,to nie jade dalej,bo ona sie lepiej zna ;)
nie 'for me everything is ok',bo to oznacza dla mnie wszystko jest w porzadku i do tego chyba zle skonstruowane
>>> 'there is everything ok with me' .......byloby lepsze

lepsze? ale to nie jest ok po angielsku
ale to chodzi Ci o 'there' czy o caly szyk zdania?
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa