bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie pracy

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Does modern technology make life more convenient, or was life better when technology was simpler?
The XXI century is the time of new highly developed technologies which are said to make human life more comfortable and easier. There are plenty of devices used in daily life including the most recognizable like computers, mp4 players or IPods. Most people especially young people follow new trends and are familiar with the usage of these devices. Does modern technology make life more convenient, or was life better when technology was simpler?

No doubt, that the technological achievements are very useful in daily life and make human life more convenient. In past people do not have opportunity to use computer or washing machine. They had to make laundry using hands and search for information they needed in the library. There were created a lot of kitchen tools which make cooking easier and people do not make an effort while doing this. The invention of mobile phones allow human beings to communicate with each other faster and simpler than ever before. Technology is becoming more and more complicated and some people have problems with using certain devices. The old people most often do not understand it and use simple tools instead of highly developed.
In my opinion , technology is very important for people and it obviously proofs their living. I believe that for young people the fast development of technology is not so troublesome as for the old ones.
Most people especially THE young 'people' (niepotr) follow new trends and are familiar with the usage of these devices.
THERE IS no doubt, that the technological achievements are very useful in daily life and make human life more convenient. In (przedimek) past people 'do' (czas przeszly, bo piszesz 'in the past') not have (przedimek) opportunity to use (przedimek) computer or (przedimek) washing machine. They had to 'make laundry' (nie, mowimy 'wash clothes') using (cos brak) hands and search for information they needed in the library. (daj tutaj 'also')there were created a lot of kitchen tools which make cooking easier and people do not HAVE TO make an effort while doing this. The invention of mobile phones 'allow' (3os.l.poj to sie wiaze ze 'invention') human beings to communicate with each other faster and simpler than ever before.
The old people most often do not understand 'it' (do czego to sie odnosi?) and use simple tools instead of highly developed (ale gdzie jest rzeczownik?).
In my opinion , technology is very important for people and it obviously 'proofs' (to jest zle slowo) their living. I believe that for young people the fast development of technology is not so troublesome as for the oldER ones.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie