e-mail.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Kelly,
Thanks for your e-mail. It’s great that you’re planning to visit me over the holiday.
As soon as term finishes, I am going to go on language’s camp in London with my friends. We’re planning to be away for two weeks. Later by the end of July I have drived abroad to work. I will be back in the middle of August. After you can visit me because I will be in house yet.

When you visit me, will be great! We will play volleyball, will go the party and will have a barbrcue.
Let me now dates of your visit as soon as possible, please you write me how long you want be in my house.
All the best.
Kisses, XYZ
As soon as the term will have finished, I'm going on a language camp.
lepiej chyba by było jakbyś napisała: we're planning to be there for...
Later by the end of July I have drived abroad to work. - to zdanie jest zupełnie bez sensu. gdy mamy zwrot "by the end of for ex. July..." to stosujemy Future Perfect/Perfect cont. jeśli mówimy o przyszłości.
After you can visit me because I will be in house yet. - kolejne zdanie źle skonstruowane. After what? you can visit... na końcu bez "yet"
When you visit me, will be great - albo pierwszą część napiszesz w czasie future, albo ją wyrzuć. it will be great.
We will play volleyball, go to the party... - dalej w tym zdaniu nie potrzebujesz powtarzać will.
please you write me how long you want be in my house. - ja bym się obraziła za coś takiego ;) how long will you stay/for how long will you come. Pleas przenieś na początek zdania (przed let me now)
pomijając fakt, że ostatnie zdanie jest bez sensu, bo w pierwszej części prosisz, żeby podała Ci daty jej wizyty, a potem pytasz do kiedy zostanie. przecież już w I części się o to zapytałaś. chyba, że chciałaś zapytać o datę jej przyjazdu. wtedy napiszesz let me now the date of your arrival, and write me...

pisałaś ten mail z google translator?
Cytat: meg997
As soon as the term will have finished, I'm going on a language camp.

po 'as soon as' nie można użyć czasu future, może być present simple lub present perfect (ten drugi będzie dobrze pasował, bo podkreśli zakończenie pewnego okresu czasu)
o matulu mój błąd...

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie