Mój zwykły dzień - sprawdzenie tekstu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam , dopiero zaczynam przygodę z angielskim więc nie jestem pewna czy wszystko jest dobrze. Proszę o sprawdzenie i napisanie czy sa jakieś błędy. Miało być napisane w miarę prosto i bez wyszukanych słów. Dziękuję za pomoc :)

I get up at 7 o'clock in the morning.Then I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth, wash my face, hands and to get dressed. Next I make to the breakfast for children and take them to the school.Then I listen to music and clean my house. After that I go the shopping for products on the dinner and next I go on the fitness club because I'm slimming. After the return home I cook the dinner. At 3 p.m. I go for children to the school. We together eat the dinner and then I help them to do homework. Later we go to play to the garden or go to friends. After the return home we have a shower and next we eat supper. After supper we watch TV.Later I read them the book and they go to sleep, then I have time for myself. I watch favourite TV series , read the book, listen to music or surf in the net. I go to sleep at 11 p.m.
face and hands
make to the breakfast -nie rozumiem, ujmij to w dwóch słowach
to school
idę zakupy? Robię zakupy albo idę kupić!
products for lunch - dinner to się później je
jeżeli idziesz w jakieś miejsce, to zawsze go to
after returning
fetch the children from school
go to see our friends
the book? Ja nie wiem, którą ksiązkę
my favourite
znowu the book - te samą, co dzieciom? Czy tam są momenty, których dzieciom nie czytasz? :-)
surf the Net
Grudziu, Mariina, no gdzie jesteście, nie brudzicie swoich rączek taką robotą?
Cytat: mg
Grudziu, Mariina, no gdzie jesteście, nie brudzicie swoich rączek taką robotą?

Mariina nie jest na tym poziomie zeby komus cos wskazac, a grudzi poszedl sie uczyc...:-)
at mg
Napisałam tak jak umiałam , naprawdę dopiero zaczynam , postaram się to poprawić i wkleję jeszcze raz :(
Jeśli chodzi o : make to the breakfast to miałam na mysli że robię śniadanie dla dzieci
A do sklepu idę własnie po produkty na obiad , tak miało byc , wiem że anglicy jedzą później wszystko , ale to ma być opis mojego dnia więc nie napisze , że jem obiad o 18 bo wtedy to już jem kolacje ;p
edytowany przez Gosia3015: 16 kwi 2012
@autorka

przecież nie krytykuję, pokazałem błędy, nie musisz się tłumaczyć :-)
Oki , poprawiłam co nieco , mam nadzieję , że teraz jest lepiej :)

I get up at 7 o'clock in the morning.Then I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth, wash my face and hands and to get dressed. Next I make breakfast for my children and take them to the school.Then I listen to music and clean my house. After that I go to shopping for products to dinner and next I go to fitness club because I'm slimming. After coming back home I cook the dinner. At 3 p.m. I go to take the children back from school. We together eat the dinner and then I help them to do homework. Later we go to play to the garden or go to see our friends. After coming back home we have a shower and next we eat supper. After supper we watch TV.Later I read them a book and they go to sleep, then I have time for myself. I watch my favourite TV series , read a book, listen to music or surf the Net. I go to sleep at 11 p.m.
to school
go shopping
pisalem, ze nie chodzi o dinner
a fitness club
Dziękuję za pomoc , poprawiłam już wszystko według wskazówek. Jesteście super :*)
edytowany przez Gosia3015: 16 kwi 2012
I go to a fitness club because I'm slimming. mozle lepiej będzie pasować I want to keep fit.
albo because I'm trying to slim down/lose weight.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia