list spr

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
prosze o poprawe

Zadanie:

Twoja koleżanka z Anglii zaprosiła Cię do swojego domu na święta Bożego Narodzenia. Napisz do niej list, w którym: -przeprosisz i podasz powód, dla którego nie możesz przyjąć zaproszenia, -opiszesz, jak ty i twoja rodzina przygotowujecie się do świąt i jak je spędzacie, -zaproponujesz spędzenie świąt w twoim domu i powiesz, kogo z Twojej rodziny mogłaby poznać, -obiecasz, że pokażesz jej swoją miejscowość i zabierzesz na jakieś wydarzenie organizowane w okolicy.

Dear Sara,

How are you? What you prep for Christmas?
I wanted to thank you for inviting me, but unfortunately, I won't be able to visit you. I'm sorry, but my grandparents will going to my house, so I must be with my family.
Before Christmas my mum clean the house and decorate the house. I help to decorate a Christmas tree. We buy the tree two days before Christmas and a lot of food.
The Christmas dinner start 5p.m. We have fishs, turkey and pierogies with meat and cabbage. The dinner finish 7p.m. Then we unpack gifts. How about you coming on my Christmas? It will be fun. You could meet all my family. My cousin, Matt will be. He is handsome. I told him about you and he wants to know you.I promise that I will show you my neighborhood. It is really beautiful there. I will take you to some events, that are organized here - Christmas play and New Year's Eve in the market.
Guess what? Santa Claus fell and a him mask fell off year ago, but everybody laughed. It was neighbour! My brother, Nick stop beliving in Santa Claus.

Well, that's all for now. Do drop me a line soon.
Best wishes
Xyz
prosze o spr
nie znam sie bardzo na ang ale to zdanie bym poprawiła :)Before Christmas my mum clean the house and decorate the house. bo ci sie powtarza the house to mozee lepiej my mum clean the house and decorate it albo my mum clean and decorate a house. i z tego co pamietam to po before jest zawsze Past Simple wiec czsa przeszly czyli cleaned decorated i w tym zdaniu we buy dalabym we bought bo to czsa przeszly my cousin matt will be there bo will be tak dziwnie brzmi i to help to decorate ja bym dala help with bo pomagac w :)
ktos jeszcze sie wypowie?
Dlaczego przedswiateczne czynnosci masz opisane w czasie simple present. W liscie jest ze nie mozesz przyjechac do kogos na swieta wiec piszesz go przed swietami, prawda? Przykladowo mozesz dekorowanie choinki ujac w czasie przeszlym bo to sie robi przed swietami i moze juz jest ubrana. Rowniez o sprzataniu mieszkania ze juz mama posprzatala /przykladowo/
edytowany przez fui_eu: 13 lis 2012
czynności o tym co robie mam napisane w present simpe, poniewaz opisuje to co zwykle robimy w świeta, czyli to czynność powtarzajaca sie co jakis okres (dlatego uzylam present simple). To sa jakies rodzinne zwyczaje, zwykle to robimy...

co powinnam poprawic?
Ok. Wiec co brakuje w czasownikach 3ciej os. l poj.?
How are you? What you prep for Christmas?
I wanted to thank you for inviting me, but unfortunately, I won't be able to visit you. I'm sorry, but my grandparents will going to my house, so I must be with my family.
Before Christmas my mum cleans the house and decorates the house. I help to decorate a Christmas tree. We buy the tree two days before Christmas and a lot of food.
The Christmas dinner starts 5p.m. We have fishs, turkey and pierogies with meat and cabbage. The dinner finishs 7p.m. Then we unpack gifts. How about you coming on my Christmas? It will be fun. You could meet all my family. My cousin, Matt will be. He is handsome. I told him about you and he wants to know you.I promise that I will show you my neighborhood. It is really beautiful there. I will take you to some events, that are organized here - Christmas play and New Year's Eve in the market.
Guess what? Santa Claus fell and a him mask fell off year ago, but everybody laughed. It was neighbour! My brother, Nick stops beliving in Santa Claus.
Well, that's all for now. Do drop me a line soon.
Best wishes
Xyz

a teraz dobrze?
Kolejnosc w zdaniu z kupowaniem choinki i zywnosci. Nie wiem czy PREP pasuje kontekstu. Jezeli grandparents przybywaja do ciebie, nie bedzie GOING ani WILL.
UNPACK to sie odnosi np do walizki lub plecaka. Do prezentow bedzie inny czsownik.
We buy the three and a lot of food tree two days before Christmas

I'm sorry, but my grandparents will go to my house, so I must be with my family.

Then we open gifts.

a teraz ok?
Croppus, jaki czasownik uzyjesz jezeli powiesz ze ktos przychodzi do ciebie?
I'm sorry, but my grandparents will come to my house, so I must be with my family.

dobrze? ;)
No wlasnie. Ale ja bym napisal w pres.cont.
I'm sorry, but my grandparents are coming to my house, so I must be with my family.

Reszta juz dobrze? :)
Reszte masz juz na gotowo na innym watku ktory zalozylas, chociez ja widze bledy.
Na przyszlosc pisz tylko jeden raz bo sie robi balagan. Przeciez zawsze mozesz podbic.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.