list formalny :) jkaby mógł ktos rzucic okiem

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Sir or Madam
I am writing to enquire about the English course in Brighton that I have read your advertisement on the internet.
I am very interested in this offer, because I would like to speak English fluently, so could you tell me is there availability various level? I am interested in medium level.Could you tell me how would be look the accomodation during the course and how long this course is?
I would be very grateful if you could also let me know all details relating this course,especially about planned excursions or other attractions and all about costs and available dates.
Finally,could you also tell me when the due date is? and where should I pay for this course? I would be very grateful if you could give me confirmation my reservation in writing if it such possibility is.
I look forward to hearing from you
Yours faithfully
XYZ
rzucilam okiem,
Dear Sir or Madam (przecinek)
I am writing to enquire about the English course in Brighton 'that I have read your advertisement on the internet.' (to sie nie laczy z pierwsza czescia zdania. Napisz to poprawnie)
I am very interested in this offer, because I would like to speak English fluently. (tu ma byc koniec zdania, i kropka, wtedy zaczynasz nowe zdanie).
Could you tell me (cos tu brak) is there availability (cos tu brak) various level? I am interested in 'medium' (inne slowo) level.
Could you tell me how 'would be look the accomodation' (Co to jest, zla kol slow) during the course and how long this course is?
I would be very grateful if you could also let me know all details relating this course,especially about planned excursions or other attractions and all about costs and available dates. (aha, to zdanie to przepisalas z innego zrodla) (Nie ze mna te numery....)
Finally,could you also tell me when the due date is (ale czego? bo nie piszesz)? and where should I pay for this course?
I would be very grateful if you could 'give me confirmation' (a czy nie lepiej CONFIRM) (cos tu brak) my reservation in writing if 'it such possibility is' (tutaj Ci pomoge...if there is such a possibility).

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa