Mój wymarzony pokój

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam!
Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie

My room should be big, and had a lot of free space. Room have red wallpapers. Near the window is big, bequem and water bed. Opposite the bed is wardrobe with my clothes. On the right the bed is desk. On the desk is my computer. The computer is the best computer on the world. I can play in the newses games on this computer. In my desk i have place for my books to school. Addition in my room is Playstation 3, Nitendoo Wii and xBox 360. In the corner of the room is acoustic guitar and electric guitar. So I don't want good room in respect of appearance, but I want room, which have the best things.

Z góry dziękuje za pomoc
Zaczynasz od: "Mój pokój powinien być...", a potem piszesz w czasie teraźniejszym "jest". Zdecyduj się.

My dream room is big, and has a lot of free space (można po prostu "is spacious"). The room's wallpapers are red. Near the window is a big, comfortable water bed. Opposite the bed is a wardrobe with my clothes. On the right from the bed is a desk. On the desk is my computer. The computer is the best computer in the world. I can play newest games on it. In my desk I have enough space for my school books. Additionally, in my room there are consoles: Playstation 3, Nitendoo Wii and xBox 360. In the corner of the room there are both an acoustic guitar and an electric guitar. I don't want a good room in terms of appearance, but the one which has the best equipment(?).

Swoją drogą trochę mi ten tekst pachniał translatorem.
edytowany przez opresja: 19 lis 2012
there is there is there is....
nie mowimy sth is ....
the computer is the best one...
the newest
the one which is well furnitured.
Cytat:
room's wallpapers
???