kilka zdan z CV

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
witam czy ktos mglby mi sprawdzic poprawnosc tego, co "wyprodukowalam" w swoim CV?

I am a kind of reliable and outgoing person. I have a good sense of humour and I am sociable. At work I am very scrupulous and well- organised. I adapt myself easily to new social and work environments. Furthermore I have leadership skills and the ability to work unders stress.
- Intercultural skills and team work: I am used to work with people from different countries- I find it interesting and easy. Thanks to my work and study experience (university organisations, summer jobs and studies in Italy) I am able to understand better diverse cultures and I could improve my language skills. It is not new to me to work in teams and cooperate with other people as I usuallly prepare projects with my university friends and I used to work as animator.
I am a kind 'of' (calkowicie zle slowo, to ma inne konotacje, i znaczy ze jestes troche reliable- a nie w calosci) reliable and outgoing person.
'Furthermore' (wg mnie niepotr) I have leadership skills and the ability to work 'unders' (popraw) stress.
- Intercultural skills and team work: I am used to 'work' (zla czesc mowy) with people from different countries- I find it interesting and easy. Thanks to my work and study experience (university organisations, summer jobs and studies in Italy) I am able to BETTER understand 'better' (niepotr) diverse cultures and I 'could' (aha - to takie masz zamiary- cos tu nie tak) improve my language skills. It is not new to me to work in teams and cooperate with other people as I usuallly prepare projects with my university friends and I used to work as (cos brak) animator.
Dzieki za odp! Moglbys zerknac raz jeszcze? Mam kilka pytan

I am reliable and outgoing. I have leadership skills and the ability to work under stress.
Intercultural skills and team work: I am used to 'work' (jestem przyzwyczajona, czyli powinno byc I used to workING?) with people from different countries- I find it interesting and easy. Thanks to my work and study experience (university organisations, summer jobs and studies in Italy) I am able to better understand diverse cultures and I 'could' (chcialam odniesc sie do przeszlosci, ze podszkolilam jezyki) improve my language skills. It is not new to me to work in teams and cooperate with other people as I usuallly prepare projects with my university friends and I used to work as (pracowalam jako animatorka) animator.
Thanks to my work and study experience (university organisations, summer jobs and studies in Italy) I am able to better understand diverse cultures and I 'could' (chcialam odniesc sie do przeszlosci, ze podszkolilam jezyki) improve my language skills. (nie, to musi byc tak.....studies in Italy, where I was able to improve my foreign language skills. Through this, I am able to better understand......
It is not new to me to work in teams and cooperate with other people as I usuallly prepare projects with my university friends and I used to work as AN animator.
Dziekuje pieknie!!! :)