list formalny, reklamacja

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o poprawę listu
Zadanie:
Zakupiłeś ostatnio produkt od firmy zagranicznej zajmującej się sprzedażą wysyłkową. Niestety, produkt ten nie spełnił oczekiwań. Napisz reklamację w której:
-poinformujesz, co kupiłeś i kiedy
-podasz powod swojej reklamacji i przypomnisz o podobnym zdarzeniu z przeszłości,.
-wyjaśnisz co uczyniłeś w tej sprawie w przeszłości i jaką otrzymałes odpowiedź.
-zaproponuj rozwiązaie i poinformuj o załączonych dokumentach

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to complain about a DVD player that I bought from your online shop last month. When I took it out of the box, I was very unhappy to find that the cable was missing. As if this were not enough, the speakers were faulty.
I bought caffee maschine year ago. It was broken. I wrote a complaint. The company gave mea full refund.
What is more, I had to wait six weeks for the delivery. You can imagine how frustrated I am. In this situation I am afraid I must ask for a full refund or replacement. I can also expect some compensation.
I am enclosing the receipt.
I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.
Yours faithfully,
XYZ

I am writing to complain about 'a' (dalabym tutaj 'the' i pozniej jakas nazwe) DVD player that I bought from your online shop last month.
As if this 'were' (was) not enough, the speakers were faulty.
..........I (dalabym tutaj 'also') zeby dac znac ze to od nicvh) bought 'caffee' (ortog) 'maschine' (ortog) (brak przedimka) year ago. (napisz When..) I wrote a complaint the company gave 'mea' (me a ) full refund....(dalabym to zdanie na koncu, bo inaczej to skaczesz z tematu na temat)
... I am afraid I must ask for a full refund or (brak przedimka) replacement. I 'can' (nie, to niepasuje tutaj-niepotr) also expect some compensation.
(tutaj daj te zdania o ostatnim zakupie...)
Cytat:
I am writing to complain about 'a' (dalabym tutaj 'the' i pozniej jakas nazwe) DVD player that I bought from your online shop last month.
dlaczego croppus ma sobie komplikowac? Przeciez dobrze napisala. Zalacza receipt, to wiadomo dla sklepu o jaki dvd biega.
dziekuje ;)
As if THAT were not enough, .....
moze tak zostac

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie