1 zdanie do sprawdzenia

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Czy to zdanie jest poprawne??
Thank you very much for the invitation to an interview for the Financial Adviser position.
ok
Bradzo dziękuję:) prosze jeszcze oz zerknięcie okiem na mój mail:

Thank you very much for the invitation to interview for the Financial Adviser position.
I would also like to confirm my presence at the meeting on Friday, April 13 at 1p.m.
Furthermore I am very pleased to get an opportunity to attend at the appointment and I would be grateful if you could inform me if there is anything that I might need to bring with me.
I look forward to meeting you on Friday and hope that the interview will be very successful.
Thank you very much for the invitation 'to' (lepiej ...of an) interview for the Financial Adviser position.
'Furthermore' (nie uzywaj tego slowa w ten sposob, to bardzo dziwnie brzmi tutaj) I am very pleased to get an opportunity to attend 'at' (niepotr) the appointment and I would be grateful if you could inform me if there is anything that I might need to bring with me.
Cytat: terri
Thank you very much for the invitation 'to' (lepiej ...of an) interview for the Financial Adviser position

invitation of oznacza to, od kogo owe zaproszenie pochodzi, a nie cel takiego zaproszenia
tak, masz racje engee, przeoczylam -sorry
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa