"Nadużywanie telefonów przez dzieci i młodzież" - opinion essay

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie mojej pracy, starałem się napisać poprawnie jednak wiem, że napewno są jakieś błędy :D Z góry dziękuję za jakieś poprawki

temat : "Children and young people these days definitely misuse the mobile phone."

Children and young people these days definitely misuse the mobile phone. In my opinion, the development of technology has a bad influence on young people and children.
Firstly, youth spend long hours playing mobile games, sending text messages to friends, so they forget about their responsibilities and the real world. For example, fewer and fewer children go outside to meet up with friends and play sports with them. Also, they spend too little time with family.
Furthermore, young people frequently cheat on exams by using the internet on their mobile phones. They achieve a higher level of education by deception. That is unfair in relation to the honest pupils.
On the other hand, some functions available in mobile phones can be very useful. For example people do not need to have an expensive camera, as they can take good quality photos by their camera phone. Also, they can use the built-in phone GPS to travel.
All in all, with development of technology, children and young people decidedly abuse of mobile phones. Luckily, there are such people who use them reasonably and not in excess.
teraz nie używa się 'youth' w takich tekstach, zto brzmi zbyt oficjalnie
with their families
Internet
to honest pupils
example, people
with their phone camera
to travel? wciskają guzik i przenoszą się do innego miasta? to find their way while traveling
with the development
abuse sth - ale co dokladnie chciales powiedziec?

solidne B2
abuse chodzilo o zastapienie 'misuse' myslalem ze bedzie dobrze. dzieki wielkie
lepiej use mobile phones excessively

»

Pomoc językowa