Writing - prośba o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hi, I've written this letter but I don't sure if it's correct. Please show me all mistakes. Thank you very much.

Writing Part 2
You have received this letter from your English-speaking penfriend. Read the letter and write your reply.
Write your letter in 120-180 words.

'… and now I’m doing a project about how people in different parts of the world spend their holidays.
Please write and tell me where people from your country usually go, and what they do?
I know you're already on holiday, so what are you doing?'

Dear Kate,
I’m glad you’ve written to me. Your project seems quite interesting.
Please let me know when you finish it because I really want to see it.
I’m writing to answer all your questions.

People from my country rarely don’t go abroad on holiday. They prefer
spending their time with family and friends. There are a lot of things
to do in Poland. Plenty of people go to seaside, stay by the lake or in
the mountains. If they wish to relax, they often sunbathe and go
sightseeing. More adventurous people look for activities like
mountaineering and surfing.

As you noticed I‘m on holiday now. I’m spending time in small village
where I live under canvas and swim in the lake every day. In the end
of July I’m going to go to Warsaw and visit my aunt.

I hope I helped you. I must finish. Write soon.

Regards,
XYZ
I’m writing to 'answer all your questions' (to jest dla mnie za bardzo formalne - mozesz napisac....to let you know about the people in my country.

People from my country 'rarely don’t'(nie, tutaj sobie pomieszales, albo 'rarely go' albo 'don't go) go abroad on holiday.
Plenty of' (niepotr) People go to seaside, stay by the lake or GO 'in' TO the mountains.
I’m spending time in A small village where I'M LIVING under canvas and I swim in the lake every day. 'In' AT the end of July I’m going to go to Warsaw and visit my aunt.
I hope THAT I helped you. (ja bym tego nie dalwala, ale dolazyla do poprzedniego zdania....aunt, and we will go to museums and theatres together...)
Dzięki wielkie.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie