list - sprawdzenie ;)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie listu, który napisałem. Oto polecenie:

chcesz kupić dom/ mieszkanie w Anglii, znajdujesz ogłoszenie w gazecie o nieruchomości która cie interesuje napisz list do agencji która je zamieściła :

- określ jaki rodzaj domu /mieszkania chcesz kupić i powołaj sie na ogłoszenie
- zapytaj o odległość od środku komunikacji miejskiej i sklepu
- zapytaj o przynajmniej 2 interesujące cie elementy wyposażenia
- zapytaj o możliwość uprawiania sportów i dostęp do rozrywek kulturalnych w okolicy

Treść listu:

Dear Sir or Madam.

I am writing in connection with an advertisement. I have found and read your offer on the website and in British Newspaper, because I am planning to buy a flat bedsitter in center London. This offer is very interesting. I think is a good price and great place but I have a questions.

Firstly I would like to ask how far the shopping and transport facilities are. I would like to know where is car park and I would be grateful if you could tell me about where is church.

Secondly, I would like to know more details about bathroom, is bath and shower, because I am not sure. I wonder if you could tell me about kitchen. Is it furnished. Is here a microwave or oven, and in the bedroom there are two beds.

Finally, I would like to ask about the sport facilities, where is a swimming pool, tennis courts, football pitch and I would like to know about culture activities in the area where is cinema, museum, theater.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Your faithfully

XYZ

Proszę bardzo o pomoc, pozdrawiam ;))
Dear Sir or Madam. (tu przecinek zamiast kropki)

I am writing in connection with an advertisement (ale w czym? gazecie? tygodniku? musisz to dokladnie napisac) I have found and read your offer on the website (na ktorym?) and in (przedimek) British Newspaper, because I am planning to buy a 'flat bedsitter' (nie za bardzo, lepiej a bedsit flat) in (a gdzie przedimek?) 'center' (centre - BrE) (cos brak) London.
I think is (tutaj napisales...ja mysle jest, ale niewiemy co?) good price and (przedimek) great place but I have 'a' (po co 'a' przed l. mnoga rzeczownika?) questions.

I would like to know where 'is' (w zlym miejscu) (przedimek) car park (czasownik) and I would be grateful if you could tell me about 'where is church' (po jakiemu to jest?).

Secondly, I would like to know more details about (przedimek) bathroom, is (brak 2 slowa) bath and (przedimek) shower, because I am not sure. I wonder if you could tell me about (przedimek) kitchen. Is it furnished.(tu ma byc znak zapytania, bo to jest pytaniem) Is here a microwave or oven, and in the bedroom 'there are' (to ma byc pytanie - popraw) two beds.

Finally, I would like to ask about the sport facilities, 'where' is' (piszesz 'is' a wymieniasz wiecej jak jedna rzecz. Jak to?) a' (cos tu nie tak) swimming pool, tennis courts, football pitch and I would like to know about (przedimek) culture activities in the area where 'is' (daj l. mn) cinema, museum, theater.

Your faithfully (przecinek)

Zapoznaj sie z uzywaniem przedimkow (a, an, the)

« 

Studia za granicą

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia