Proszę o poprawienie zadania

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Oto treść:

GM food is perhaps the most actual global problem which we will face during our life. What I think about it? I am convinced that all food containing genetically-modified products should be banned.
Our natural environment does not look at our requirements which are connected with business or money. It needs all things as they are now. To better understand this thing I will give an example: if we reduced number of insects because of special gen in crops, birds would not have food.
Another thing is that laboratory experiments show us that GM products are unfriendly for our planet. GM industry suggests that using this kind of products is perfectly justifiable but the truth is that it is cheaper for the biggest food companies.
Last but not least this case is for us the unknown territory. It will took years to prove that this technology are safe for environment and human.
To sum up I just need to say that we must remember that we are what we eat. I recommended avoiding GM products, for now this is safer option.

Z góry dzięki za poprawę i poświęcony na to czas. Pozdrawiam:)

(przedimek) number
technology to l. pojedyncza
human - czlowiek
(przedimek) safer option

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa