2 tematy na egz do spr c.d.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
11. Your favourite musician, singer or band.
My favourite band is Within Temtation. This group is from the Niderlands. The lead singer is Sharon del Adele. Their kind of music is a gothic rock. I usually listen them whe I am in travel. Then I put the headphones in my ears and I delighted with thier music. Their last album is called "Hydra". The last song which was releasted was called "The whole world is watching" and Sharen sings it with polish vocalist Piotr Rogucki. I also admire this group for the videos, they are very interesting. The lyrics of the song always refer to the situation introduced in the video. What's more, I fell in love with Sharen's dresses. She designes them herself and they always look original. I remember their gig in Cracow which was very spectacualar. Sharon didn't let her fans down. This year she goes on tour with a session musician. Tarja Turnen - the vocalist of the band Nightwish is this guest.

12. What are ingridients for ideal concert for you?
Singers or music bands should assure their audience entertaiment during their concerts. The paramount part of ideal gig is the live performence. It isn't fair when people buy tickects which cost an arm and a leg to hear their favourite singers and then they mime songs. The second important ingridient of ideal concert is the outfit of music starts. I often pay attention at clothes which musicians wear. It seems to me that it is a good idea when singers wear outfits appropriate to the music which they play, for instance a rock band should wear clothes in a rock style, rapers can put on loose clothes and so on. Of course, they can't exaggerate like Lady Gaga who wear the outfit made from meat. I think these kinds of outrageous clothes reject the audience. To attract people to attend a concert, singers can organise special effects like fireworks or fire on the stage. A good idea would be also to invite other famous music star and sing something together.
Nie daje mi to za duzo przyjemnosci poprawiac glupie bledy ortog. co pare slow. Staraj sie pisac uwazniej.
Prosze tez, naucz sie tych przekletych przedimkow (a, an, the) i jak je sie uzywa, bo bez tego zdania sa niegrammatyczne. To jest bardzo wazne. Jak sie teraz do tego nie przylozysz, to zawsze bedziesz miala problemy.

11. My favourite band is Within 'Temtation' (sprawdz czy to jest dobrze napisane). This group is from the 'Niderlands' (ortog). The lead singer is 'Sharon' (jak ona ma na imie? Sharon? czy Sharen? jak dalej piszesz, nie rob takich podstawowych bledow) del Adele. Their kind of music is 'a' (niepotrt) gothic rock. I usually listen (cos brak) them 'whe' (ortog) I am 'in travel' (ni, to jest kalka z polskiego, ale tutaj musi byc 'travelling'). Then I put the headphones in my ears and I (cos brak) delighted with 'thier' (ortog) music.
The last song which was 'releasted' (ortog) was called "The whole world is watching" and Sharen sings it with (brak przedimka) 'polish' DUZA litera) vocalist Piotr Rogucki. I also admire this group for 'the' (chyba masz na mysli 'their') videos, they are very interesting.
I remember their gig in Cracow which was very 'spectacualar.' (ortog)
Tarja Turnen - the vocalist of the band Nightwish is this guest. (z tego co ja wiem, to Tarja juz dawno nie jest z Nightwish- a moze wrocila?)

12. What are (brak przedimka) 'ingridients' (ortog) for (brak przedimka) ideal concert for you?
Singers or music bands should 'assure' (zle slowo) their audience entertaiment during their concerts. The paramount part of (brak przedimka) ideal gig is the live 'performence' (ortog). It isn't fair when people buy tickects which cost an arm and a leg to hear their favourite singers and then 'they' (tutaj nie jest latwo zrozumiec kto to robi? zrob tak zeby bylo jasno) mime songs. The second important 'ingridient' (ortog) of (przedimek) ideal concert is the outfit of (przedimek) music 'starts' (ortog). I often pay attention 'at' (zle slowo tutaj TO) (przedimek) clothes which (przedimek) musicians wear.
Of course, they 'can't' (tu masz zly modal, co masz na mysli to 'should not' poczytaj o uzywaniu modali) 'exaggerate' (nie jest jasne co) like Lady Gaga who 'wear' (Gaga-she-3os.l.poj-popraw) 'the' (zly przedimek) outfit made from meat. I think these kinds of outrageous clothes 'reject' (tutaj jest ciekawie - nie jest jasne czy to 'audience' rejects takie clothes, czy to wlasciwie ten artysta pokazuje, ze jemu nie zalezy na audience, musisz to napisac jasniej) the audience.
A good idea would 'be also' (zla kol slow) to invite other famous music 'star' (tutaj musi byc l. mnoga, jak chcesz powiedziec 'ANother famous music star' to mozesz, ale wtedy to bedzie w l. poj) and sing something together.