Proszę o sprawdzenie poprawności tekstu i ewentualnie poprawienie błędów

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie poprawności tekstu i ewentualnie poprawienie błędów:

Hi!
i would like to offer you a ten day all-inclusive tour called underwater adventure. We visit the underwater attractions in different parts of the world. you do not have to be a good diver! everyone will take part in a two-day course diving for free. the cost of this adventure is six thousand zloty. We provide three meals a day, accommodation, and memorable experience. We Will travel by plane and boat. We are flying out of the airport in Warsaw to florida
First day in Florida we visit Neptun memorial reef. Then we go to the underwaterhotel where you must scuba dive down to your room. There you can relax and eat something. In the evening we go for underwater mermaid show, where mermaid play scenes from fairy tales. the next day we stay in the hotel. the third day in the morning we fly to mexico. We go to the underwater museum in canun where you can see more than four hundred sculptures showing human figures. Then we go to the best local restaurant where you can eat Mexican food for example burrito, tacos, tortilla. the fourth day, we're flying to Maldives to Undersea restaurant, where you can eat dinner and when you can see the incredible marine life, because it’s all glass restaurant. And then you can relax on one of the maldivas beaches. Another day we will spend in five star hotel with swimming pool and sauna. Next we are going to visit the only underwater post office where you can send your waterproof postcard. The last four days we will be spend in underwater hotel in Dubai, where is many attractions. There you haveopen view of the outside marine life.you can cruise through the tropical water in a mini-submarine scuba dive along side the world’s most beautiful creatures. We will back to polish by plane. Memorable experience guaranteed!

Z góry bardzo dziękuję!
Cytat: darlllin
Proszę o sprawdzenie poprawności tekstu i ewentualnie poprawienie błędów:

Hi!
i would like to offer you a ten day all-inclusive tour called underwater adventure. We visit the underwater attractions in different parts of the world. you do not have to be a good diver! everyone will take part in a two-day course diving =KURSOWE NURKOWANIE for free. the cost of this adventure is six thousand zlotyS. We provide three meals a day, accommodation, and memorable experience. We Will travel by plane and boat. We are flying out of the airport in Warsaw to florida
WSTAW ODPOWIEDNIE SLOWO + THE First day in Florida we visit Neptun memorial reef. Then we go to the underwaterhotel where you must scuba dive down to your room. There you can relax and eat something. In the evening we go for underwater mermaid show, where mermaid=SYRENA play scenes from fairy tales. the next day we stay in the hotel. the third day in the morning we fly to mexico. We go to the underwater museum in canun where you can see more than four hundred sculptures showing human figures. Then we go to the best local restaurant where you can eat Mexican food for example burrito, tacos, tortilla. BRAK SLOWA the fourth day, we're flying to Maldives to Undersea restaurant, where you can eat dinner and when=KIEDY you can see the incredible marine life, because it’s all glass restaurant. And then you can relax on one of the maldivas beaches. Another day we will spend in five star hotel with swimming pool and sauna. Next we are going to visit the only underwater post office where you can send your waterproof postcard. The last four days we will be spend MY BYC SPEDZIC in underwater hotel in Dubai, where is W TYM ZDANIU MA BYC THERE ARE ALBO YOU CAN SEE many attractions. There you haveopen view of the outside marine life.you can cruise through the tropical water in a mini-submarine scuba dive along side the world’s most beautiful creatures. We will back to polish=POLSKIEGO by plane. Memorable experience guaranteed!

Z góry bardzo dziękuję!

BRAKUJE WIELU PRZEDIMKOW. Miales jakis wzor, przyklady atrakcji?
nie , nie miałam żadnego wzoru, wszystko pisałam sama, dlatego nie jestem pewna co do poprawności :)
aha
jeszcze:
go TO a show

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie