Proszę o sprawdzenie wypowiedzi.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam, bardzo proszę o poprawienie tej wypowiedzi . Bardzo zależy mi na czasie.
In the picture I can see two people who are watching exhibition in the museum. In the foreground there is a man who is elderly and he is wearing a black business suit. On the left side of the image is girl who also is watching this exhibition .She has a bag so I think that she is a pupil. In my opinion they are very interested id and inspired by people on these portrait Marylin Monroe, Paul Newman and John Lennon. The portrait marylin Monroe is classic version of presentation this image in sepia technique but the portrait Paul Newman is presented on the black background and the portrait John Lennon is presented on the yellow background. I think that those people are watching is exhibition because they think that those people had a talent ,passion and values.
In my opinion those people come to this exhibition because they love to art and searching at these portraits of inspiration. The student can also come to this exhibition because the teacher told him to.
Recenlty, I was with my brother at the Pepsi Arena stadium on match Legia Warsaw. My brother is training at the club so we had tickets for free. We came two hours before the match. Someone from the club had show us any place in the stadium. It turned out that came Michał Żewłakow sports director of Legia Warsaw. I was very ended by the meeting. It was great to meet so famous person personally but I think that he looks a lot better on TV.
I would like to follow in life for example marylin monroe because she was a very fabulous and famous artist . She was very creative. She was a model , actress and singer. The wole world knows who she is. To memorise her life many artists created a statues , films and portraits in her honor. In my opinion she was satisfied in life.
Wydaje mi sie, ze to juz poprawilam, nie rob tego, bo zasmieczasz forum.

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie