Poprawienie pracy

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo proszę o poprawienie wypowiedzi.
In the picture number one I can see a young man who sleeps leaning against the wall. I I think that he is Asian man . He is wearing a jacket, denim trousers and red sneakers. Beside him is a red suitcase so I think he came back from a long travel to home. In my opinion he is very tired.
In the picture number two I can see a homeless man who is sleeping on the street. He is covered with a blue blanket and is wearing a black cap ,the tracksuit and boots. In the background I can see moving cars and various shops.
In the picture number three I can see a beautiful woman who is sleeping based on a desk. She must be very tired. She is wearing a brown sweatshirt and also has brown hair. On the desk there are a lot of books. There is also a red the lamp. In my opinion this is a library because in the background I can see bookshelf with different books.
I think the man in the picture number one is sleeping because he had a tiring and exhausting journey and a very stressful negotiations in work. man in the picture number two is sleeping on the street because he no place of their own and has nowhere to go. A woman in the picture number three is sleeping because she had a sleepless night and a very busy week.
Lack of sleep can cause, that the next day we will be very tired and will no have vim and vigor . This situation will also cause that we will not to think and will we will feel sleepy all day.
I went with my family to my uncle for Easter. The sun was shining so almost everybody went outside. My uncle was in the house. Everybody had a good time talking with each other and playing games in the garden. When we decided to go home our uncle was asleep at the table. It was very funny. When he is awake, he was very embarrassed.
In the 'picture number one' (lepiej dac 'first picture') I can see a young man who sleeps leaning against the wall. I I think that he is (przedimek) Asian man .
Beside him is a red suitcase so I think he 'came' (daj to inaczej ...has come) back from a long travel 'to' (niepotr) home.
In the 'picture number two' (daj ...second picture) I can see a homeless man who is sleeping on the street. He is covered with a blue blanket and is wearing a black cap ,'the' (zly przedimek) tracksuit and boots.
In the 'picture number three' (third picture) I can see a beautiful woman who is sleeping 'based' (niepotrzebne slowo) on a desk.
There is also a red 'the' (niepotr) lamp. In my opinion this is a library because in the background I can see 'bookshelf' (tylko jedna? jak wiecej to daj l. mnoga - ale uwazaj - to jest dziwne slowo) with different books.
I think the man in the 'picture number one' (first picture) is sleeping because he had a tiring and exhausting journey and a very stressful 'negotiations' (jak dajesz 'a' to nie mozesz uzywac l. mnogiej) in work. (przedimek) man in the 'picture number two' (second picture) is sleeping on the street because he HAS no place of 'their' (jak mowisz o 'man' to znaczy l. poj - dostosuj to slowo) own and has nowhere to go. A woman in the 'picture number three' (third picvture) is sleeping because she had a sleepless night and a very busy week.
Lack of sleep can 'cause' (nie, bo tutaj piszesz jaki jest 'result' tego ze nie spia), '(cos mi tu za bardzo po polsku sie czyta..napisz in being tired the next day) 'that the next day we will be very tired' (niepotr) and NOT HAVING 'will no have' (niepotr) ANY 'vim' (to slowo znaczy to samo co vigor) and vigor . This situation will also 'cause' (result) that we will not 'to' (niepotr) think (ale jak? tutaj brakuje, moze masz na mysli 'clearly') and will we will feel sleepy all day.
When he 'is awake' (nie, tu masz zle, chyba ..awoke), he was very embarrassed.
Dziękuję

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie