Sprawdzenie kilku dialogów - proszę badzo ważne :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Cześć potrzebuje waszej pomocy! :) Niżej są podane polecenia aby z nich ułożyć dialog starałam sie jak mogłam i proszę o ich sprawdzenie oraz o jakieś wskazówki do ewentualnych popraw. Jak widać niżej nie poradziłam sobie z dwoma dialogami, może ktoś ma jakiś pomysł i mi pomoże z tymi dwoma? Będę wdzięczna, z chęcią posłucham pomysłu po polsku a postaram się napisać po angielsku. Zdaję sobie sprawę, że nie jest to napisane idealne, ale starałam się :). Z góry dziękuje za pomoc!

1) You have lived with your roommates for six months, but you've decided to move out because she hasn't taken care of the place . . . pizza boxes tossed everywhere, dirty things on the kitchen table, and a pet snake loose somewhere in the sofa. Discuss the situation with your partner.
X: Hi
Y: Hello
X: I want to tell that, I want to move
Y: Oh my god, why? What happen?
X: Because pizza boxes tossed everywhere, ob the kitchen is very dirty and smells at the home, moreover your dog barks all the time.
Y: Im so sorry, I will try to change it, stay with me please, I promise to clean up.
X: I will give one last chance! I hope that you change!
Y: Thank you!

2) You have just moved overseas to study English, and you plan on living in that country for about three years. However, you don't have a bank account. Go to the bank to set up an account and describe the reasons you need one (e.g., receive money from your home country, pay your bills, deposit money for future purchases, save money for school tuition and a rainy day).
X: Good morning
Y: Good morning
X: What can I help you?
Y: I want to set up a bank account.
X: Why do you want set up bank account?
Y: Because I have just moved, I study English, I need save money and I pay my bills.
X: Well, just arrange it.
Y: Excellent, thank you.

3) With a partner, pretend that you have one or more of these illnesses and symptoms. Have your partner recommend different treatments, including any home remedies./backache, stomachache, nausea, the flu, a bad cough, diarrhea /
X: How are you?
Y: I feel horrible today
X: What happen?
Y: I don't know, but I have headache, shivers and dirrahea...
X: Oh my god! I think you should go to bed.
Y: Oh yes this is good idea!
X: I have the making of tea with lemon and I give pills form the flu.
Y: Thank you, you are fantastic girl!
X: Thanking nothing of it!

4) Suppose you are the owner of an English school, and you are hiring a new English teacher for a new position. What questions would you ask the person to see if he or she is a qualified candidate for the job? Interview the candidate.
????? Tutaj niestety nie wiem jak napisać dialog moze ktoś ma jakiś pomysł I pomoże z chęcia sama sprobuje po angielsku napisać :) .

5) You want to go with your friend to the restaurant, but you don’t know which one, discuss it with your friend and decide where you would go, give the reasons.
Y: Hello, I would like to invite you to restaurant.
X: Oh great because today is very boring day
Y: What restaurant are you prefer?
X: I don't know maybe hmm... I don't know
Y: Maybe italian restaurant?
X: Oh no! I dont like italian restaurant... Hmm I prefer chinese restaurant ok?
Y: Ok I agree.
X: Lets go now?
Y: Good idea I am very hungry!

6)You go to the restaurant. With a partner, take the roles of a customer and waiter. Order food, think of possible problems that can happen in such situations (e.g., the wrong order, the food is cold, your glass or silverware is dirty, the service is very slow). Think of expressions that can be used to resolve these problems.

????? Tutaj niestety nie wiem jak napisać dialog moze ktoś ma jakiś pomysł I pomoże z chęcia sama sprobuje po angielsku napisać :) .

7) You want to organize a surprise birthday party for your friend, discuss with your partner all the arrangements.
X: Hello
Y: Hi
X: I want to organize suprise birthday party for my best friend, could you help me?
Y: Of course, what can I do help you?
X: Buy flowers, ballons and call our friends
Y: Ok, no problem, at what time to came?
X: I think that 8p.m is ok?
Y: Fine, this is all what I have to do?
X: Yes, I thank you for your help

8) Your friend invites you to go to the cinema but you don’t like horror movies. Discuss it and decide which film you would go to see, give the reasons.
X: I would like to invite you to the cinema
Y: Great, what movies do you prefer?
X: I prefer horror movies
Y: Oh no! I dont like watching horrors because I scares
X: Ok, so maybe comedy?
Y: This is good idea, I'm vert kuje comedy because I'm very sensitive person.
X: So... tonight at 8pm in the cinema?
Y: Ok fine, bye!
X: Bye!
Cytat: Klara500
t

1) You have lived with your roommates for six months, but you've decided to move out because she hasn't taken care of the place . . . pizza boxes tossed everywhere, dirty things on the kitchen table, and a pet snake loose somewhere in the sofa. Discuss the situation with your partner.
X: I want to tell KOMU that, BEZ PRZECINKA I want to move = poruszyc sie
Y: Oh my god, why? What happen? = co zdarzyc sie - uzyj poprawnego czasu
X: Because pizza boxes tossed everywhere = poniewaz pudelka po pizzy wszedzie porozrzucane - nie przepisuj z polecenia, bo jest niegramatycznie, ob<-co to za slowo the kitchen is very dirty and brak podmiotu, tak jakby kuchnia pachniala smells NAPISZ 'it stinks' at the home, moreover your dog barks all the time.
Y: Im so sorry, I will try to change it, stay with me please, I promise to clean up.
X: I will give KOMU one last chance! I hope that you change!

2) You have just moved overseas to study English, and you plan on living in that country for about three years. However, you don't have a bank account. Go to the bank to set up an account and describe the reasons you need one (e.g., receive money from your home country, pay your bills, deposit money for future purchases, save money for school tuition and a rainy day).
Y: Because I have just moved DO UK, I study UZYJ PRESENT CONTINUOUS English, I need BRAK SLOWA save money and I pay my bills.
X: Well, just arrange it. = ZROB TO SAMA. DZIWNE JAK NA URZEDNIKA.
Y: Excellent, thank you.

3) With a partner, pretend that you have one or more of these illnesses and symptoms. Have your partner recommend different treatments, including any home remedies./backache, stomachache, nausea, the flu, a bad cough, diarrhea /
X: What happen? ZNOWU
Y: I don't know, but I have headache, shivers and dirrahea...NIE ZNAM TAKIEJ CHOROBY. CZY TO GUBIENKA?
X: Oh my god, HEJ, WIELKA LITERA! I think you should go to bed.
Y: Oh yes this is PRZEDIMEK good idea!
X: I have the making NIE ROZUMIEM: MAM ROBIENIE HERBATY? of tea with lemon and I give DAJE pills form CO? the flu.
Y: Thank you, you are fantastic girl!
X: Thanking nothing of it! Z TRANSLATORA?

4) Suppose you are the owner of an English school, and you are hiring a new English teacher for a new position. What questions would you ask the person to see if he or she is a qualified candidate for the job? Interview the candidate.
ILE UCZYL, JAKIE MA WYKSZTALCENIE ITP.
5) You want to go with your friend to the <-BLAD restaurant, but you don’t know which one, discuss it with your friend and decide where you would go, give the reasons.
Y: Hello, I would like to invite you to PRZEDIMEK restaurant.
X: Oh great because today is PRZEDIMEK very boring day
Y: What restaurant are you prefer? JESTES WOLISZ?
Y: Maybe PRZEDIMEK WIELKA LITERA ->italian restaurant?
X: Oh no! I dont like italian restaurant JEDNEJ?... Hmm I prefer chinese restaurant JEDNĄ? ok?
X: Lets go now? TO NIE JEST POPRAWNE PYTANIE

7) You want to organize a surprise birthday party for your friend, discuss with your partner all the arrangements.
X: I want to organize ZLE PRZEPISALAS, NIE suprise birthday party for my best friend NAPRAWDE NAPISZESZ 'DLA NAJLEPSZEJ PRZYJACIOLKI' CZY PODASZ IMIE?, could you help me?
Y: Of course, what can I do BRAK SLOWKA help you?
Y: Ok, no problem, at what time to came? NIEGRAMATYCZNE
X: I think that 8p.m is ok? CZEMU ZNAK ZAPYTANIA
Y: Fine, this is all what I have to do? JEZELI TO MA BYC PYTANIE, UZYJ INWERSJI
X: Yes, I<-USUN thank you for your help

8) Your friend invites you to go to the cinema but you don’t like horror movies. Discuss it and decide which film you would go to see, give the reasons.
Y: Oh no! I dont like watching horrors because I scares ZLE, NAPISALAS 'JA PRZESTRASZA'
X: Ok, so maybe PRZEDIMEK comedy?
Y: This is PRZEDIMEK good idea, I'm vert kuje KUJE? A WIEC TRANSLATOR comedy because I'm very sensitive person.
X: So... tonight at 8pm in the cinema? OCZYWISCIE ON WIE, W JAKIM KINIE.
Dziękuje za sprawdzenie zaraz do tego usiądę i poprawie i wyjaśnię mniej więcej o co mi chodziło i dlaczego tak napisałam :)
X: I want to tell you that I want to move out (chodziło mi o wyprowadzic się, zgubiłam “out”)
Y: Oh my god, why? What happening? (użyłam czasu z “ing” dlatego, że pytam o tę chwilę)
X: Because pizza boxes are everywhere (można po prostu powiedzieć, że pudełka po pizzy są wszędzie?), on the kitchen is very dirty (w kuchni jest bardzo brudno, zastanawiałam się też nad użyciem słowa “mess”) and it stinks (użyłam smells bo myślałam że też oznacza śmierdzi) the home, moreover your dog barks all the time.
X: I will give one last chance! I hope that you change!

Y: Because I have just moved to Englad (UK) (tak wystarczy?) , I am studying English, I need (wpisałabym tu tylko “to”) save money and I pay my bills.
X: Well, just arrange it. (w takim razie może zamienie to na “Well, I need your evidence” tylko nie wiem czy nie powinno to być jakoś bardziej oficjalnie?)
Y: Of course, There is my ID card (tylko czy może być “there” czy lepiej “here” → tutaj jest moj dowod osobity)

X: What happening?
Y: I don't know, but I have headache, shivers and I have dirrahea...
X: Oh my God! I think you should go to bed.
Y: Oh yes this is a good idea!
X: I have the making of tea with lemon and I give pills form the flu. (chodziło, że zrobie herbaty z cytryną I dam tablektę na chorobę/grypę) → więc może tak będzie dobrze: So.. I will make you tea with lemon and I will give you a pills
Y: Thank you, you are fantastic!
X: You are welcome (tak wystarczy powiedzieć “nie ma za co”? )

5) You want to go with your friend to the restaurant, but you don’t know which one, discuss it with your friend and decide where you would go, give the reasons.
Y: Hello, I would like to invite you to at the (tak bedzie dobrze? Czy wystarczy samo “a restaurant”?) restaurant.
X: Oh great because today is A very boring day
Y: What restaurant are you prefer? (Chodziło mi jaką restauracje ty preferujesz) A można powiedzieć tak → What kind of restaurant do you like?
Y: Maybe a Italian restaurant?
X: Oh no! I dont like italian restaurants... Hmm I prefer chinese restaurants ok?
X: Lets go now. ( a jakby zamienic to na zdanie zamiast pytania :) ? )

X: I want to organize a surprise birthday party for my best friend Anna, could you help me? ( w sumie to przecież można usunać “for my best friend” )
Y: Of course, what can I help you with? (w ten sposob mozna zapytać?)
Y: Ok, no problem, at what time to came? (miało znaczyć o której mają przyjść/zjawić się) → Ok, no problem, what time do you come?
X: I think that 8p.m is ok.
Y: Fine, what I have to do this is all ?
X: Yes, thank you for your help

Y: Oh no! I dont like watching horrors because I'm afraid (w ten spsoob moze byc?)
X: Ok, so maybe a comedy?
Y: This is good idea, I'm vert kuje comedy because I'm very sensitive person. (haha przepraszam, źle przepisałam z kartki gdzie ja mam oczy! Pisałam na klawiaturze I patrzyłam na kartkę :) ) miało byc → This is good idea, I'm very like a comedy because I'm very sensitive person
X: So... tonight at 8pm in the cinema? (oczywisćie można dodać, “in the cinema city”)
X: I want to tell you that I want to move out (chodziło mi o wyprowadzic się, zgubiłam “out”)
Y: Oh my god, why? What happening? (użyłam czasu z “ing” dlatego, że pytam o tę chwilę) TO NADAL NIE JEST GRAMATYCZNE, A POZA TYM UZYJ CZASU PRESENT PERFECT SIMPLE
X: Because pizza boxes are everywhere (można po prostu powiedzieć, że pudełka po pizzy są wszędzie?) OK, on the kitchen is very dirty NIEGRAMATYCZNE, NAPISZ' KUCHNIA JEST BARDZO BRUDNA' and it stinks (użyłam smells bo myślałam że też oznacza śmierdzi) ALE ZAPOMNIALAS O PODMIOCIE, A TERA ZPOMINELAS JEDNO SLOWO PRZED THE the home, moreover your dog barks all the time.
X: I will give KOMU one last chance! I hope that you change!
X: I want to tell you that I want to move out.
Y: Oh my god, why? What happening? TO NADAL NIE JEST GRAMATYCZNE, A POZA TYM UZYJ CZASU PRESENT PERFECT SIMPLE -> What have you happened?
X: Because pizza boxes are everywhere, (the) kitchen is very dirty and it stinks at the home, moreover your dog barks all the time.
X: I will give you one last chance! I hope that you change!
Co się stało? dlaczego YOU tam dałaś? Nie wiem jakie to ma znaczenie ale miałaś napisać że pet snake jest zawieruszony gdzieś w kanapie;) nie ma nic w poleceniu o szczekającym psie;)
Dodałam ''you'' ponieważ myślałam że taka jest konstrukcja present perfect simple w pytaniach szczegółowych (What + have + podmiot + III forma).

Jeżeli chodzi o tego węża to to nie mialo dużego znaczenia, dialogi miały być przykłady. Ale fakt jeżeli miałabym się tego trzymać to mogę np dopisać "moreover your pet snake loose somewhere in the sofa" ? :)
Napisałam jeszcze jeden zaległy dialog, czy mógłby ktoś sprawdzić ? :)

6)You go to the restaurant. With a partner, take the roles of a customer and waiter. Order food, think of possible problems that can happen in such situations (e.g., the wrong order, the food is cold, your glass or silverware is dirty, the service is very slow). Think of expressions that can be used to resolve these problems.
X(customer): Good morning.
Y(waiter): Good morning, can I take your order?
X: Yes, I would likea mushroom soup and spaghetti.
Y: Would you take anything to drink?
X: I would like a still mineral water
Y: It this all?
X: Yes this is all.
Y: Good. Food will be for the moment.
X: Excuse me but this is not my food, this is wrong order!
Y: Oh! I'm sorry, I have already changed food.
X: This is lady food, please
Y: Waiter!!! I have had enough!
X: Why? What is happening?
Y: My food is cold and silverware is dirty!
X: Im sorry, what can I do?
Y: Waiter, could I have the bill, please !!!
X: Certainly, Fifty pounds fifty please.
Y: Here you are, keep the change.
X: Thank you!
X: Yes, I would like a mushroom soup and spaghetti.
Y: Would you 'take' (generalnie mówimy 'like') anything to drink?
Y: Good. Food 'will be for the moment' (to nie jest zrozumiale...food będzie dla momentu?).
X: Excuse me but this is not my food, this is (brak przedimka) wrong order!
Y: Oh! I'm sorry, I 'have already changed' (tego nie rozumiem...czy on to ma dopiero zrobić, czy już zrobil?) (przedimek) food.
X: This is (przedimek) 'lady' (kobieta jedzenie?) food, please
X: Why? What 'is happening' (nie, tutaj 'has happened', bo to co się stało, to już się stało)?
Y: My food is cold and (przedimek) silverware is dirty!
X: 'Im' (Popraw) sorry, what can I do?

Uwazaj na przedimki (a, an, the), bo nie za bardzo wiesz gdzie ich uzywac.
Poprawiłam to co wiedziałam, ale proszę jeszcze o małe wskazówki. I to racja, że mam problem z "an, a, the" ale chyba od zawsze i na zawsze bede o tym zapominać.

Y: Would you take anything to drink?
X: I would like a still mineral water
Y: It this all?
X: Yes this is all.
Y: Good. Food will be for the moment. (Tu chciałam napisać, że jedzenie bedzie za moment, nie wiem jak zmienic ale może "food will be in a moment" ? )
X: Excuse me but this is not my food, this is a wrong order!
Y: Oh! I'm sorry, I have already changed a food. (a tutaj chciałam napisać, że już zamieniam jedzenie -> a może po prostu I'am changing your food? )
X: This is lady food, please (tutaj chodziło mi o "to jest pani jedzenię, proszę" -> This is your a food, please ? )
Y: Waiter!!! I have had enough!
X: Why? What has happened?
Y: My food is cold and the silverware is dirty!
X: I'm sorry, what can I do?

Trochę mi to słabo idzie wiem...

Jeszcze chciałam żeby ktoś mi sprawdził ostatni dialog :)

4) Suppose you are the owner of an English school, and you are hiring a new English teacher for a new position. What questions would you ask the person to see if he or she is a qualified candidate for the job? Interview the candidate..
X: Good morning Mrs Nowak
X: We like your CV but we want to ask a few questions.
Y: Please ask. I will try to answer.
X: Ok, so where you earlier work?
Y: I worked in Language school and in Primary school so I can tell that I like kids and that I have experience with kids.
X: Very Good, our school looking for such a person. (tutaj wiem, że moze byc coś nie tak ale chciałam na pisać "Bardzo dobrze, nasza szkoła szuka takiej osoby" )
Y: I'm glad, are there any questions?
X: No this is all, but your CV is very interesting. I think I will call you soon. Thank you for the interview.
Y: Goodbye.
X: Bye.
edytowany przez Klara500: 15 sty 2015
Np
Would you like...? Would you have ...?
Is this all?
Your order will be up in a moment.
X: .....but this is not my food, this is a wrong order! Napisz po prostu: ....to nie jest to co zamowiłam.
Dziękuję za pomoc :)

A ten ostatni dialog?
X: We like your CV but we want to ask a few questions. kogo pytać?
X: Ok, so where you earlier work? nope
Y: I worked in Language school and in Primary school so I can tell that I like kids and that I have experience with kids.
Y: I'm glad, are there any questions? brakuje słowa
możliwe że jest więcej błędów;)
X: We' like' (nie, bo to wyglada, ze tylko ten dokument lubisz, ze jest ladnie wydrukowany, lepiej...we have reviewed your CV) but we want to ask a few questions.
Y: Please ask. I will 'try' (nie, napisz...do my best with the answers) 'to answer' (niepotr).
X: Ok, so where DID you 'earlier work' (nie, zla kol slow, tutaj ...work earlier?)?
Y: I worked in (brak przedimka) Language school and in (przedimek) Primary school so I can 'tell' (dla mnie za bardzo ogolne, tutaj 'feel') that I like 'kids' (nie, pisz children. W jez. ang. jest b. duzo roznica w konotacji pomiedzy 'kids' a 'children' w oficjalnych pismach 'children') and that I have experience with 'kids' (popraw).
X: Very Good, our school (brak czasownika, czas teraz.) looking for such a person.
Dziękuje za odpowiedz, poprawione :) tylko mam jeszcze pytanie... będzie " a Language school" i " a Primary school" ?
Cytat: Klara500
Dziękuje za odpowiedz, poprawione :) tylko mam jeszcze pytanie... będzie " a Language school" i " a Primary school" ?

tak
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia