poprawki:-)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Cześć
Czy mógłby ktoś zerknąć i poprawić błędy?

One of the most exciting discoveries in petroleum geology in recent years was extraction of natural gas accumulation located in unconventional formations in the United States of America. "Shale gas" and "tight gas" deposits which are the subject of this dissertation are currently under discussion scientists from around the world. This essay is about the strategy which should be taken in process of exploration and extraction of unconventional gas deposits. Through the analysis of state of work on shale gas and tight gas in Poland and studies on this kind of natural gas deposits I try to find the answer why the success of US deposits couldn't be directly moved on Polish conditions.

Z góry dziękuje za pomoc ;-)
One of the most exciting discoveries in petroleum geology in recent years was (brak przedimka) extraction of natural gas accumulation located in unconventional formations in the United States of America. "Shale gas" and "tight gas" deposits which are the subject of this dissertation are currently under discussion BY scientists from around the world. This essay 'is about' (za niski poziom, daj tutaj 'concerns') the strategy which should be taken in (przedimek) process of exploration and extraction of unconventional gas deposits. Through the analysis of 'state of work' (czy to nie lepiej napisac 'literature') on shale gas and tight gas in Poland and studies ''on' OF this kind' (mysle teraz ze to jest niepotr) of natural gas deposits I WILL try to find the answer AS TO why the success of US deposits 'couldn't' (zawsze w poważnych tematack piszemy w calosci COULD NOT) be directly moved onTO Polish conditions.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Brak wkładu własnego