Prosze o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1. I think these people are working on building project. Two people who are sitting at the computer talking about the visualization of the building. Three people are discussing about details of the project.
2. Distributing leaflets and work at Mc Donalds restaurant are most popular jobs with young people in Poland. This jobs are popular because doesn't require qualifications and employers want a hire a young people to this jobs.
3. In the last weekend I was going to the store. I was buying a scratch. When I come back at home I was scraping a scratch. I was seeing that I won a hundred pounds.
1. Przed talking are, bez about
2. They don't zamiast doesn't
3.went, bought, came, saw
:))
Three people are discussing about details of the project. zgub jedno słowo albo (lepiej) zmień na inne.
Distributing leaflets and workING...
This jobs are popular because ___ doesn't require qualifications and employers want a hire a young people to this jobs. właściwie, całe zdanie do duszy :-)
edytowany przez Aaric: 15 lis 2016
3. In the last weekend I was going to the store. I was buying a scratch. When I come back at home I was scraping a scratch. I was seeing that I won a hundred pounds. DLACZEGO PAST CONT?
Proszę o sprawdzenie czy poprawnie opisałam obrazek:

In the picture I can see a woman and two children, a boy and a girl.
In the foreground I can see a boy with vacuum cleaner.
The boy is dusting white carpet.
In the middle of the photo there is a sofa. In front of bed is a table.
I think that the children help mother in orders.
On the right side standing mother and daughter . Mom shows how folding the laundry.
Next to the girl standing chair. On the left side there fireplace.
In the background the photo I can see the walls of the room are white.
On the windows are hung blue a curtains.
I like the photo because everybody is happy.
I nie mogłaś otworzyć nowego wątku?
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia