Can you check it ?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Where do you think they are ?

I don't know where they are exactly. I don't know name of city. ( na myśli mam nazwe miejscowości) I expect that they are in a holiday resort. Because I see a beautiful harbour, big beach, ships, hill surrounded by green plants and a small restaurants.

What sort of things can you do in Cornwall ?

In Cornwall you can do many thing. For example you can swim in a beautifulsea, you can lie in a sunchair on the beach and take sunbathe. You also can go to restaurant and eat a delicious meals. Cornwall is really famous, because here are scuba diving championships, so you can scuba diving.

What do you think the people do ?

I can only guess. Proably they are a tourist, because thay are in a holiday resort and they have some suitcases and backpacks. But they also can visit Cornwall because they want to search work on a holiday. Mabey they want to find a part - time job.

Who do you think make friends?

I think that they both make friends. In my opinion they are talkative persons. At the moment they are talking.
Co sie stalo z 'the' i 'a'?
I don't know THE name of THE city. I expect that they are in a holiday
>resort. Because I see a beautiful harbour, 'big' (generalnie mowimy long) beach, ships, A hill surrounded by green plants and 'a' small 'restaurants' (jak piszesz 'a' to musi byc restaurANT, jak ominiejsz 'a' to restaurants).
In Cornwall you can do many thingS (l. mn). For example you can swim in THE
beautiful sea, you can lie in a sunchair on the beach and 'take' (niepotr) sunbathe. You 'also can go' CAN ALSO GO to A restaurant and eat a delicious meals (jak 'a' to l. poj meal, bez 'a' to meals l. mn).
Cornwall is really famous, because here are scuba diving championships, so you can GO scuba diving.
ProBably they are 'a tourist' THEY to l. mn wtedy nie uzywamy 'a' ale tourisTS), because..
But they 'also can visit' MAYBE VISITING Cornwall because they want to search 'work on a holiday' FOR WORK during their holidays. (mozna tez ...have a working holiday).
'Mabey' (maybe) they want to find a part - time job.
'Who do you think make friends? - popraw to zdanie.
I think that they both WILL make friends. In my opinion they are BOTH VERY talkative and EVEN at the moment they are talking.
Dziękuję za poprawienie pracy. Widzę, że "a" i "the" faktycznie leżą i sprawiają mi problem. Czy może mi ktoś poradzić gdzie mogę znależść ćwieczenia na "a" i "the" wraz z zasadami kiedy stosować "a" i "the". Słyszałem, że podręcznik pod tytułem: " English Grammar in Use" jest bardzo dobry - czy znajdę w nim coś na temat "a" i "the", czy może polecacie jakąś inną publikacje.
Na jaki poziom zaawansowanie uznajecie moją wypowiedź ?

Pozdrawiam i dziękuję za fatygę
up
up
zdasz podstawowa mature. Raczje nie zdasz fce
OK, aktualnie jestem na poziomie pre-intermediate.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Brak wkładu własnego