Proszę o sprawdzenie mojego listu:)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Tom
I'm writing because I want to invite you to a camping on Sunday. It will be in the Przerwanki at camping my friend Eliza's. There will be a lot of friends, for example Mark, Susi, Katrin, Monica, Adam, Ben. Eliza is planning to have a camping on the 5-6th of this mounth. It's going to be such a good fun.
The camping will start at 9 pm on Saturday. My Mum and I will pick you up before camping. We'll be back about 11 pm in Sunday.
As fo as I know, we should bring some sweets, chips or something like that. Eliza is planning to play volleyball and tennins. Don't worry about anything. She will take care of the equipment. You should just put on comfortable shoes.
When It comes to the money, we will share the cost between us. It will be about Ł10 for the food that's Ł5 each. Hope that's Ok for you.
If yo can, please call me and let me know I if you can come. I sincerely hope that you you will be able to come to the camping.
Please contact me Soon.
Love Adam
I'm writing because I want to invite you to (jabym tutaj napisala GO)'a' (niepotr) camping on Sunday.
It will be in the 'Przerwanki' (to trzeba po ang) at camping my friend Eliza's. (cos nie rozumiem calego zdania)
Eliza is planning to have 'a camping' (nie, the camp) on the 5-6th of this 'mounth' (ortog). It's going to be such 'a' (niepotr) good fun.
The 'camping' (cos mi tutaj nie gra - moze camp) will start at 9 pm on Saturday.
My Mum and I will pick you up before 'camping'(going). We'll be back about 11 pm 'in' ON Sunday.
As fAR as I know, we should bring some sweets, chips or something like
that. Eliza is planning to play volleyball and 'tennins' (ortog).
If yoU can, please call me and let me know 'I' (co to I tutaj robi?) if you can come. I sincerely hope that you you will be able to come to the 'camping' CAMP.