Proszę o sprawdzenie mojego opisu zdjecia :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Mam do Was wielką prośbę: czy moglibyście mi sprawdzić ten opis zdjęcia? Byłabym Wam bardzo i to bardzo wdzięczna :) już z góry dziękuję :* pisząc to miałam trudności to zacząć... wiem pewnie początek jest zły :( ale chodziło mi o takie zdanie: Jedno z moich ulubionych zdjęć przedstawia mnie i moich rodziców.

One of my favourite photos picture me and my parents.
My sister took the photo in the summer of 2005 when I was on holiday at the seaside with my parents.
We were in Mrzeżyno and we had a good time. We often admired the sunset and spent a lot of time on the beach. We also sunbeathed and we went to a fantastic seafood restaurant.
In this photo I and my mother were sitting on the stone. My father was standing. We were smilling. This afternoon was warm and we were walking on the beach. When my sister took this photo, we were in the seaport. We were observing big and interesting ships.
I keep this photo on the wall in my room. I like o look at this photo because it can improve my humor. On a rainy day, I just have to look at it and then memories of a beautiful and wonderful holiday come back, and I can imagine that I, my sister and my parents are on sunny and beautiful beach again.
One of my favourite photos pictureS me and my parents.
>My sister took the photo in the summer of 2005 when WE WERE(żeby nie powtarzać PARENTS) on holiday
>at the seaside.
>We were in Mrzeżyno and we had a good time. We often admired the
>sunset and spent a lot of time on the beach. We also SUNBATHED and we
>went to a fantastic seafood restaurant.( Jeśli masz na myśli, że robiliście to często warto byłoby napisać to używając would=> We would also sunbath and go to a fantastic seafood restaurant)
>In this photo me and my mother are sitting on a stone.(zdjęcia opisujemy w czasie present continuous) My father is
>standing. We are smiling. ThAT afternoon was warm and we were
>walking on the beach. When my sister took this photo as we were in the
>seaport. We were observing big and interesting ships.
>I keep this photo on the wall in my room. I like looking at this photo
>because it improves my humor. On a rainy day, I just have to look
>at it and then memories of the beautiful and wonderful holiday come back to me and I imagine that I, my sister and my parents are on sunny
>and beautiful beach again.
>>In this photo me and my mother are sitting on a stone.

in this photo MY MOTHER AND I

are on THE sunny and beautiful beach again.
Dziękuję wam bardzo :) jesteście kochani :*:*

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia