proszę o spr- letter of aplictaion

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie moich 123 słów :)

dear Sir/Madam

I am writing with regard to your advertisement in Gazeta Wyborcza on 19th February.

I attend a high school in Gdańsk and I hold a certificate in lifeguard. I am currently employed as a mountain guide at PTTK. I am trainning football.

I have experience of taking care for children and organising their free time. For the post three years I have been working as babysitter.

I feel I am a suitable candidate for this job because I have a good contact with children and I like sports. I am very hard-working and friendly which makes me on ideal candidate for this job.

I am available for an interview at any time convenient for you. I look forward to hearing from you.

yours faithfully.

XYZ
Dear Sir/Madam
I attend a High school in Gdańsk and I hold a 'certificate in lifeguard' (nie - hold a lifeguard certificate). I am currently employed as a mountain guide at 'PTTK' (ale ja nie wiem co to jest). 'I am trainning football' (to zdanie cos nit tak - I play football with the children, I play football??)
For the pAst three years I have been working as A babysitter.
I feel I am a suitable candidate for this job because I 'have' (coz tutaj nie tak - (moze I easily make contact with children) a good contact with children and I like sports.
Yours faithfully.