prosba o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie czy poprawnie stosuje czasy i czy nie ma błędów.
Z góry dzieki;)

When I was a little girl I went with my parents at the sea. Every day we were going to swim and sunbathe. I couldn't swim and my father decided to teache me. I was very happy because I had an own lifebelt.
One day I wanted to try swimming without the lifebelt. The sea was cold but very calm. My first time was good. I was swiming all day when unexpectedly appeared some very large waves. I drowned and I called for help. My father swam to me but the waves were stronger and bigger.
At some time I disappeared under the water and I couldn't surface. I was terrified. The water flowed to my ears. I didn't see anythink and I drank a lot of water.
Suddenly I was feeling how somebody pulled out me. It was my father. He helped me to swam to the seashore.
I don't remember that accident because it was terrible for me. For thet time I scare swimming while on the sea there are waves.
>When I was a little girl I {used to go to the seaside} with my parents.
Every day
>we {would go swimming and sunbathing}. I couldn't swim, {so} my father
>decided to {teach} me. I was very happy because I {got my very} own lifebelt.
>One day I wanted to try swimming without the lifebelt. The sea was
>cold but very calm. My first time was good. I {had been swimming} all day when
>some very large waves {appeared unexpectedly}. I {began to go down} {but lickily} I {managed to call}
>for help. My father swam {up} to me but the waves were {getting} stronger and
>bigger.
>At some {point} I disappeared {in} the {sea} and I couldn't {reach the} surface. I
>was terrified. The water {had got into} my ears. I didn't see {anything} and
>I {had drunk} a lot of water.
>Suddenly I {could feel} somebody {pulling me} out. It was my father.
>He helped me to {swim} to the seashore.
>I don't remember that accident because it was terrible {}. {Ever since I am scared of} swimming {in the sea whenever there are waves around}.
>The water {had got into} my ears. I didn't see {anything} and I {had drunk} a lot of water

Dlaczego tu past perfect?
bo tak to wynika z relacji wydarzen, nie?
Moim zdaniem sa tam opisane nastepujace po sobie wydarzenia, wiec trzymalbym sie Simple Past
C U l8er.. jade odebrac zone z lotniska... pogadamy pozniej
hmmm tez zostawilabym w tym miejscu tak jak mam czyli Simple Past.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa