Opis pokoju, proszę o sprawdzenie ;].

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Miałam napisać opis swojego pokoju. Coś napisałam, ale nie wiem czy dobrze.. Gdyby ktoś był tak dobry i sprawdził, byłabym baardzooo wdzięczna ;].

My bedroom is quite big, about 3 meters. The walls are light blue. In right corner there's a big wardrobe with green doors. There's a desk near the wardrobe with a computer and lamp on it. Always I keep on my desk a lot of CDs, papers, ball pens, often dirty plates, mugs and many different not necessary things. Next to the desk there is a TV. Opposite my white door there are two windows and balcony door’s. On the left of my room there is a quite big cabinet and second desk. On it there are my books and notebooks, a lot of postcards, souvenirs and two soft toys. The bed is near the windows. It's big and very comfortable. I usually have a blue duvet on it and my favourite teddy bear. On the floor I have a small, blue rug near my bed.
Always on my chair are hung clothes. Mum still and still tells me, that I would hide it, but I never was wanted. In the abstract I tidy my room once a week but often I don't do it.
On the left of my room there is a quite big 'cabinet' and second desk.
'cabinet' to podobno szafka.. ale wydaje mi się, że można też jakoś inaczej to napisać.. tak bardziej jednoznacznie.. Tylko nie mam pojęcia jak.. Może ktoś wie..? ;]
3 metry kwadratowe? 3 m na szerokość? długość?

Always I keep on my
>desk a lot of CDs, papers, ball pens, often dirty plates, mugs and
>many different not necessary things.

I always keep on my desk..... unnecessary things.

>>...there is a quite big cabinet and second desk.
there is quite a big cabinet and a second desk.

>Always on my chair are hung clothes.
Pomyśl nad konstrukcją tego zdania. Zmień może na stronę czynna?

Mum still and still tells me,
>that I would hide it, but I never was wanted.
Nad tym też.

In the abstract I tidy
>my room once a week but often I don't do it.
Co chciałaś powiedzieć przez "in the abstract"? Tak się nie mówi.
>Always on my chair are hung clothes.
>Pomyśl nad konstrukcją tego zdania. Zmień może na stronę czynna?
I always have on my chair are hung clothes. - O to chodzi..?

>Mum still and still tells me,
>>that I would hide it, but I never was wanted.
>Nad tym też.

Mum still and still tells me, that I would can hide it, but I never was wanted. Nie wiem czy tak jest dobrze, ale pewnie dalej nie.. Nie mam pojęcia jak to inaczej napisać.

>In the abstract I tidy
>>my room once a week but often I don't do it.
>Co chciałaś powiedzieć przez "in the abstract"? Tak się nie mówi.

No własnie nie byłam pewna czy tak sie mówi czy nie.. Bo gdzieś czytałam że 'in the abstract' znaczy "teoretycznie' ale chyba faktycznie coś mi się pomieszło..
I always hang my clothes on my chair.

>Mum still and still tells me, that I would can hide it, but I never
>was wanted. Nie wiem czy tak jest dobrze, ale pewnie dalej nie.. Nie
>mam pojęcia jak to inaczej napisać.

can używa się tylko w czasie teraźniejszym. W przeszłym, przyszłym oraz z would/should/might trzeba użyć "able to".

nie można powiedzieć "I would can"

still and still - jest taka konstrukcja? Ja bym napisała "all the time", ale jeśli jesteś pewna tego "still and still" to zostaw.

Theoretically, I tidy my room...

My mum tells me all the time that I should put them away (odłożyć - chodzi o te ubrania na krześle?), but I never do it.
Dziękuję bardzo.. ;].

Zrobiłam kilka błędów.. Ale i tak jestem mile zaskoczona, że tak mało ;]. Spodziewałam się nawet, że większość jest źle napisana.. A tu wcale nie było tak najgorzej ;).
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie