Prosze o sprawdzenie krótkiego tekstu pilne!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
In 1989 communism fell in Poland. After this, in my country traditions are drop away because religion aren’t prohibited, in new democratic land. We don’t make toys on christmas tree, we prefer to buy toys in shop. When we sit at table we didn’t sing carols, pray as people done it in past. In our times on table didn’t stay twenty dishes like in the past. The childern don’t waiting for Santa Clause, they don’t belive that he realy is, they don’t wreating the letters for him. We don’t dress the christmas tree in Eve but sometimes 2 week earlier. We didn’t waiting for first star to start the Eve. Young people didn’t come to church for shepherdess. People sending the wishes in sms, formerly they send special post card, they make dishes they buy it.In my opinion changes in our times are bad, becouse they destory vibe the christmas. People take after but why? They don’t realise what’s the christmas. They thinks that you can buy everything.

Wszystkie uwagi mile widziane może ktoś coś dopisze, zdaje sobie spawę ze gramatycznie to nie jest najlepiej chyba.
Warinig: stosujesz te raqdy na własne ryzyko.

Błędy zostały zaznaczone [nawiasem]. Często na końcu linijki (po znaku --) lub wewnątrz nawiasu jest też podpowiedź co należy poprawić. Jeżeli jej nie ma, należy się domyślić samodzielnie:

In 1989 communism fell in Poland. After this, in my country [traditions are drop away] -- czas/nieprawidłowe sformułowanie
because [religion aren't prohibited], in new democratic land. -- liczba/dookreślenie
We don't make toys [on christmas tree], -- nieprawidłowe sformułowanie/pisownia
we prefer to buy toys in [shop] -- brak czegoś
When we sit at table we [didn't] sing carols,-- czas
pray [as people done it in past] -- czas, nieptrzebne słowo, brak innego słowa
[In our times on table didn't stay twenty dishes] like in the past.-- nieprawidłowe
[The] childern [don't waiting] for Santa Claus,-- czas
they don't [belive] that he [realy] [is], -- nieprawidłowe słowo
they [don't wreating] -- czas/pisownia
[the letters for] him -- czegoś za dużo i jedno słowo wybrane nie tak]
We don't dress the [christmas] tree [in Eve – nieprawidłowe określenie] but sometimes 2 [week] earlier.
We [didn't waiting - czas] for [czegoś może brakować] first star to start the [Eve – nieprawidłowe określenie].
Young people [didn't - czas] come to church for [shepherdess – ZDFECYDOWANIE nie to słowo].
People [sending - czas] [the wishes in sms – czegoś za dużo i coś nie tak], formerly they [send - czas] special [post card – pisownia],
they make dishes they buy [it].
In my opinion [changes in our times – niezbyt precyzyjne, wszystkie zmiany jakie zachodzą w naszych czasach są złe?] are bad, [becouse] they [destory] [vibe the christmas] – jedno ze słów powinno zostać przesunięte, potrzebne „preposition”, pisownia
People [take after] but why? = nieprawidłowe słowo
They don't realise [what's the christmas] – nieprawidłowy szyk, jedno słowo niepotrzebne, pisownia.
They [thinks] that you can buy everything.

Pozdrawiam
J.
* oczywiście Warning miało być
A nie możesz mi tego poprawić jak powinno być jestem z ang cienki.
Twoja praca, prawda? I Ty się będziesz pod nią podpisywał, nie?
J.
No tak, ale ja wogole nie ogarniam czasów a Eve to Wigilia tak znalazłem wiec czemu to jest zle?
>No tak, ale ja wogole nie ogarniam czasów
To mogłeś o to zapytać jakiś czas temu na forum. Mogłeś (i nadal możesz) zajrzeć do działu "czasy" na tej stronie. Zwłaszcza, że w większości nie są w tym opowiadaniu potrzebne żadne bardzo fikuśne czasy.

Co innego "Wigilia" jako dzień (rzeczywiście Christmas Eve), a co innego "Wigilia" czyli posiłek. Tego w angielskich zwyczajach w ogóle nie ma, i trzeba ją nazwać opisowo, np. Christmas Eve dinner. Tego właśnie często nie wyjaśniają słowniki - że jedno słowo może mieć kilka nieco różnych znaczeń i nie wszystko do wszystkich pasuje.
In 1989 communism fell in Poland. After that, in my country traditions were vanish because [religion aren't prohibited], in new democratic land. -- liczba/dookreślenie tu nie wiem
We didn't make toys for Christmas tree
we prefer to buy toys in the shop
When we sit at table we aren't sing carols,
pray like people in past] -- czas, nieptrzebne słowo, brak innego słowa
[In our times on Christmas table didn't stay twenty dishes] like in the past.-- nieprawidłowe
[The] childern will not wait for Santa Claus,-- czas
they dosen't belives that he really is, -- nieprawidłowe słowo
they dosen't writting
[the letters to him
We don't dress the [christmas] tree [in Eve - nieprawidłowe określenie] but sometimes 2 weeks earlier.(tu nie wiem)
We will not wait for the first star to start the [Eve - nieprawidłowe określenie](nie wiem).
Young people will not come to church for midnight mass.
People were sending wishes with help sms , formerly they was sending special postal card ,
they make dishes they buy [it].
In my opinion [changes in our times concerning - are bad, because they destoryed Christmas vibe

They don't realise [what's the christmas] - nieprawidłowy szyk, jedno słowo niepotrzebne, pisownia.(tu nie wiem)
They think that you can buy everything.

jeśli możessz to popraw to co ja niezdołałem
Wstępnie sprawdzone. Znak [-] oznacza, że w tym miejscu czegoś brakuje.

In 1989 communism fell in Poland. After that, in my country traditions [were vanish] because [religion aren't prohibited], in new democratic land. We [didn't] make toys [for] Christmas tree we prefer to buy toys in the shop. When we sit at [-] table we [aren't sing] carols, [-] pray like people in past [-] [In our times on Christmas table didn't stay twenty dishes] like in the past. [The] children will not wait for Santa Claus, [they dosen't belives] that he really [is] [they dosen't writting] [the] letters to him. We don't dress the [christmas] tree [in] Eve but sometimes 2 weeks earlier. We [will] not wait for the first star to start the [Eve]. Young people [will not come] to church for midnight mass. People [were sending] wishes [with help sms], formerly they [was sending] special postal card. They [make] dishes they buy [it].
In my opinion changes in our times concerning [-] are bad, because they [destroyed] [-] Christmas vibe. [----- They] don't realise [what's the christmas]
They think that you can buy everything.

Podpowiedzi:
- sprawdź pisownię
- pamiętaj, że jeżeli to o czym mówimy jest w liczbie pojedynczej, to stosujemy czasownik w liczbie pojedynczej (The cat _is_ black) a jeżeli mówimy o czymś, co ma liczbę mnogą, czasownik też ma liczbę mnogą (My parents _are_ arngry).
- pamiętaj, że tzw. osoba czasownika musi być prawidłowa (nie piszemy np. He write letters)
- sprawdź sobie w dzile gramatyki na tej stronie następujące czasy:
Present Simple
Past simple
Present perfect
- pamiętaj, że Twoja praca nie musi być bezbłędna.
- jeżeli nie jesteś w stanie poprawić błędów w jakimś zdaniu, a nie chcesz żeby było niepoprawne, możesz je zmienić, uprościć lub usunąć.

Pozdrawiam
J.
jak jest will w nawiasie to jest źle tak?
Troche zmieniłem

In 1989 communism fell in Poland. After that, in my country traditions begin vanish, because in new democratic land we have freedom of confession and capitalism. We don’t makes toys on christmas tree we prefer to buy toys in the shop. When we sit at festive table we haven’t sings carols, and pray like people in past. In our times on Christmas table have not stay twenty dishes like in the past. The children will not wait for Santa Claus, they do not believe that he exists, they don’t write letters to him. We don't dress the Christmas tree at Eve but sometimes 2 weeks earlier. We do not wait for the first star to start the Eve dinner . Young people do not com to church for midnight mass. People send wishes by sms, formerly they send special postal card. They do not prepare they dishes but buy them.
In my opinion changes in our times in Christmas tradition are bad, becouse people don’t know what is it really Christmas. They do not be able to feel genuine atmosphere.
Tak - will jest źle

--------------------------------------------
In 1989 communism [fell] in Poland. After that, in my country traditions [begin –] vanish, because in [-] new democratic [land] we have freedom of confession and capitalism. We don't [makes] toys [on] [christmas] tree we prefer to buy toys in the shop. When we sit at [festive – nie chodziło o dodanie słowa, które coś znaczy, tylko słówka gramatycznego] table we [haven't] [sings] carols, and pray like people in past. [- czas] In our times [on Christmas table have not stay twenty dishes] like in the past. [The] children [will] not wait for Santa Claus, they do not believe that he exists, they don't write letters to him. We don't dress the Christmas tree at [-] Eve but sometimes 2 weeks earlier. We do not wait for the first star to start the [-] Eve dinner. Young people do not [com] to church for midnight mass. People send wishes by sms, formerly they [send] special [postal card]. They do not prepare they dishes but buy them.
In my opinion [changes in our times in Christmas tradition] are bad, [becouse] people don't know what [is it really Christmas]. They [do] not be able to feel genuine [-] atmosphere.

Uwaga – to już ostatnia moja poprawka (bo muszę się zdecydowanie zająć czymś innym i jestem już trochę za bardzo zmęczona) - być może ktoś inny zechce pomóc? Tylko mała uwaga - zaznaczyłam kilka nowych miejsc, bo możesz znaleźć lepiej pasujące słowa. :)
Gratuluję, bo całkiem sporo Ci się udało poprawić jak na kogoś, kto jest taki strasznie cienki i musi mieć napisane przez kogoś innego. :)

Pozdrawiam
J.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Brak wkładu własnego

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia