Odpowiedzi na pytania - do pilnego sprawdzenia

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Prosze o sprawdzenie odpowiedzi na pytania. pogubiłam się w czasach i nie umiałam niektórych zdań sformułować po angielsku :( Bardzo proszę o pomoc to bardzo ważne

1) Write about your last Christmas.
I spended my last Christmas with my family in my home. I stayed in my home, because I am traditionall and the time spended with my family id for me the most important. Preparations to Christmas lasted many days in my family, because everyone loves Christmas and for all members of my family it is the favourite and most eagerly awaited holiday in the year. I bought presents and chose Christmas cards. I also must bought Christmas trees, because only I to choose the most beautiful. My mother cleared whole house very exactly. Obviously I also helped her in clearing.
Then I, mo mother and grandmother cooked 12 meals for Christmas Eve, because my family following Polish traditions at Christmas. They must all be tasted. The most popular dishes in the Christmas table in my family are red borsch, pies, sour cabbage with mushrooms, fish (usually carp) and poppy-seed cake. My grandmother sayed that if you ask for food on that day, you will be hungry throughout the year. Every from my family waited for Christmas Eve. In the morning this day I decorated Christmas tree with sparkling tinsel, candles, chains, toys and trinkets. This year Christmas tree was decorated wonderfully. When the first star appeared in the sky we seats at the Christmas table. My family always leaved an empty place for an unexpected guests. Before we starts eated, all its members shared the holy wafer. Then we gived presents and everyone finded something nice under the Christmas tree.
At midnight I and my family went to church to attended a special mass during which Christmas carols were sung.
This night was miraculous for me, because I was belived that animals can speak with human voice. The first day of Christmas I spended at home. I, my mother an father sang carols. We alsow went to my grandmother home to spended time together. The second day od Christmas I spended in a different way with my friends which lived now in different city. I love Christmas, because it is for me a unicque time when people try to be kind, friendly, and generous to one another. People seem to forget all their problems, quarrels and just enjoy being together. Streets are lit by coloured lamps, shops are full of people buying presents. The atmosphere of excientement and expectation can be felt almost everywhere and that is why this is my favourite holidays.

2) Which is the most important thing in your life and why??
In my life I have important things, but one of them are the most important for me. I belive that the most important things in my life are invisible. To me, the most important is friendship and love. When I am in love I am already to spend the rest of my life with my partner. I in love am trying to give beloved person everything what he need.
The different type of love also the most important for me is love to my family without my family I wouldn’t have anything, I couldn’t life without my family. I try to devote all my free time to my family. Next the most important thing for me is friendship. To me friendship is a kind of understanding or a thread between two people. When I have a problem I can go to my friend and tell her everything. I’m sure that a real friend will give me good advice. He never refuses to help me. All the things that I do with my friend give me greater pleasure.
My family, friends and my partner help me very much in my life. I also help them with everything when they have a problem or when they need me.

3)Which is the least important thing in your life and why?
Everyone have inverted priorities, but for me it is so difficult question, because all things are for me rather important.
But after considerations I can say that the less important thing in my life are money. Because I think that money destroy the most important thing in my live such how love to family or to boy and friendship.
When you have to much money you don’t find real friends and when you have friends they aren’t sincere to you, because they friendship with you only therefore, that you have moneys.
Also in family money destroy best reports among members of family. When you lend money someone of your family and then they wouldn’t like to give back your money. Then come problems and quarrels. That is why I think that money is the less important thing in my life.
Bardzo proszę o pomoc
I spenT my last Christmas with my family AT home. I stayed AT home, because I am A traditionalIST and time spenT with my family IS most important FOR ME. Preparations FOR Christmas lasted many days in my family

I also HAD TO BUY Christmas trees (ILE TYCH CHOINEK?), because only I NIE ROZUMIEM 'TYLKO JA WYBRAĆ' to choose the most beautiful. My mother cleaNed THE whole house very THOROUGHLY. NATURALLY I also helped her WITH THE CLEANING (CLEARING TO BY ZNACZYŁO OPRÓŻNIENIE).
Then MY mother, MY grandmother AND I cooked 12 DISHES for Christmas Eve, because my family followS Polish traditions at Christmas. They [TRADYCJE?] must all be tasted. The most popular dishes ON the Christmas table in my family are red borschT, pies (MYŚLAŁEM, ŻE CHINCZYCY JEDZĄ PSY :-), sour cabbage with mushrooms, fish (usually carp) and poppy-seed cake. My grandmother saId (POWIEDZIAŁA? MÓWIŁA?) that if you ask for food on that day, you will be hungry throughout the year. EveryONE IN my family waited for Christmas Eve. In the morning OF THAT day I decorated THE Christmas tree with sparkling tinsel, candles, chains, toys and trinkets. This year Christmas tree was decorated wonderfully. When the first star appeared in the sky we SAT at the Christmas table. My family always leaved - TO CHYBA WIESZ, JAK POPRAWIC an empty place for an unexpected guest.

Before we starts eated, all its members shared the holy wafer. Then we gived presents and everyone finded something nice under the Christmas tree.
O, CZYZBYS ZACZELA PISAC SAMODZILENIE - ROZNICA W POPRAWNOSCI ZDAN JEST ZBYT DUZA, ZEBY TO WYGLADALO NA PRZYPADEK. W DODATKU KILKA CZESNIEJSZYCH ZDAN MOZNA ZNALEZC W SCIGACH W INTERNECIE. NIE BEDE DALEJ SPRAWDZAC.

At midnight I and my family went to church to attended a special mass during which Christmas carols were sung.
This night was miraculous for me, because I was belived that animals can speak with human voice. The first day of Christmas I spended at home. I, my mother an father sang carols. We alsow went to my grandmother home to spended time together. The second day od Christmas I spended in a different way with my friends which lived now in different city. I love Christmas, because it is for me a unicque time when people try to be kind, friendly, and generous to one another. People seem to forget all their problems, quarrels and just enjoy being together. Streets are lit by coloured lamps, shops are full of people buying presents. The atmosphere of excientement and expectation can be felt almost everywhere and that is why this is my favourite holidays.
pisałam to sama jak każdą moją pracę... fakt tylko trochę zerkałam na książki żeby jakoś urozmaicić moją pracę ale całkowicie to zmieniałam!!
Proszę niech mi ktoś sprawdzi te 2 odpowiedzi na pytania :9 bardzo mi to potrzebne ;(

In my life I have important things, but one of them are the most important for me. I belive that the most important things in my life are invisible. To me, the most important is friendship and love. When I am in love I am already to spend the rest of my life with my partner. I in love am trying to give beloved person everything what he need.
The different type of love also the most important for me is love to my family without my family I wouldn't have anything, I couldn't life without my family. I try to devote all my free time to my family. Next the most important thing for me is friendship. To me friendship is a kind of understanding or a thread between two people. When I have a problem I can go to my friend and tell her everything. I'm sure that a real friend will give me good advice. He never refuses to help me. All the things that I do with my friend give me greater pleasure.
My family, friends and my partner help me very much in my life. I also help them with everything when they have a problem or when they need me.

Everyone have inverted priorities, but for me it is so difficult question, because all things are for me rather important.
But after considerations I can say that the less important thing in my life are money. Because I think that money destroy the most important thing in my live such how love to family or to boy and friendship.
When you have to much money you don't find real friends and when you have friends they aren't sincere to you, because they friendship with you only therefore, that you have moneys.
Also in family money destroy best reports among members of family. When you lend money someone of your family and then they wouldn't like to give back your money. Then come problems and quarrels. That is why I think that money is the less important thing in my life.
tak calkowicie zmienialas, ze polowe pracy mozna znalezc w internecie na witrynach typu sciaga.pl. Druga polowa jest napisana z takimi bledami, ze faktycznie wierze, ze pisalas ja sama, ale ogolnie ten tekst Cie przerasta.
na strony typu sciaga.pl nie wchodze...ale to dobry pomysł może zaczne...nie bede musiała siedziec w stosie książek i szukać pomysłów...

Cóż widze ze nikt mi nie pomoże... tak to jest jak sie stara siedzi cały dzień nad pracą a potem takie opinie się widzi...i jeszcze ze tekst mnie przerasta... cóż najwidoczniej nie spasował mi temat... ale nikt nie weźmie tego pod uwage
Znmajdź 10 szczegółów...
http://www.sciaga.pl/tekst/33990-34-christmas_in_poland
(eagerly awaited holiday)
(with sparkling tinsel, candles, chains, toys and trinkets)
if you ask for food on that day, you will be hungry throughout the year

http://yourwebapps.com/WebApps/db-view.cgi?id=98943
(eagerly awaited holiday)
(red borsch, pies or sour cabbage)

http://www.ciao.co.uk/How_I_celebrate_the_Christmas_Eve__Review_5555980

I co, oni też zerkali do książek?
jeśli znajdzie się tutaj ktoś tak wyrozumiały i postanowi mi sprawdzić tą pracę i tym sposobem pomóc mi bardzo w nauce to proszę :( ja cały czas czekam na pomoc jest mi to bardzo potrzebne :(
prawdopodobnie zerkali do książki pod tytułem

English repetytorium tematyczno-leksykalne
Małgorzata Cieślak cz 1

i nie mam zamiaru wyszukiwać w ich pracach tekstu z mojej pracy.

Ja wiem co robiłam i że ani razu nie włączyłam żadnej z tych stron... nie bawię się w takie stronki...
ale przepisalas cale zdania z tej ksiazki. Myslisz, ze nauczyciel tego nie rozpozna? Zwlaszcza ze pozostale zdania sa o wiele gorzej napisane.
dlatego zgłosiłam się z tym problemem tutaj aby ktoś pomógł mi poprawić tekst tak aby był bezbłędnie i wyglądał fajnie
za dużo błędów. Jeżeli ktoś poprawi je wszystkier, tekst nie będzie odpowiadał Twojemu poziomowi znajomości języka. Powinnas np. sprawdzić wszystkie formy czasu przeszłego czasowników, których używasz - wiele z nich to czasowniki neregularne. Poprawne formy można znaleźć w słownikach.
juz ktorys raz probuje i zawsze jakis blad z umieszczeniem tekstu na stronce;) mam nadz, ze tym razem sie uda.

ze sciag czy nie postaram sie pomoc;)

There are many important things in my life, but some of them are more important than others (w ten sposob brzmi troche lepiej). I belive that the most important things in my life are invisible. To me, the most important is friendship and love. When I am in love I am READY (chcialas powiedziec, ze jestes GOTOWA spedzic cale zycie...?, bo "already" to nijak tu nie pasuje) to spend the rest of my life with my partner. When I am in love, I try to give the beloved person everything he needS.
A different type of love that is also important to me is love for my family. Without my family I wouldn't have anything, I couldn't LIVE (life - to rzeczownik, oznacza "życie", live - czasownik "żyć) without my family. I try to devote all my free time to my family. Apart from love, the most important thing to me is friendship. To me friendship is a kind of understanding or a bond between two people. When I have a problem I can visit my friend and tell her everything. I'm sure that a real friend will give me good advice. He will never refuse to help me. All the things that I do with my friends give me greater pleasure.
My family, friends and my partner help me very much in my life. I also help them when they have a problem or when they need me.

pod wzgledem gramatycznym znacznie lepiej. moglam cos przeoczyc, przepraszam. rzeczywiscie, zeby to brzmialo naprawde dobrze potrzeba radykalnych zmian. ale wtedy raczej nauczyciel nie uwierzy w samodzielna prace;) widze, ze najwyzej podpieralas sie sciagami czy ksiazkami, ale to nie grzech, to tez metoda nauki:) staraj sie unikac powtorzen i jesli to wypracowanie na zadanie domowe to "ladniej" bedzie brzmialo jesli zamiast skrotow np. don't, I'm, uzyjesz pelnych form: do not, I am. zaraz postaram sie poprawic druga czesc. pozdro
Everyone puts priorities in a different order. As for me, the above question (powyższe pytanie) is a difficult one, because all things are rather important to me.
But on second thoughts (po namyśle), I can say that the leAST important thing in my life IS money (money - rzeczownik niepoliczalny!!!). I think that money can destroy the most important things in my live such as friendship or love for my family and my boyfriend.
When you have too much money, it is hard for you to find real friends. And when you have friends, they aren't sincere to you, because they are friends with you only because you have money (znowu, rzecz. niepoliczalny - money, nigdy moneys!!!).
Money can also destroy good relations within a family. When you lend money to a member of your family and they do not want to give it back, some problems and quarrels may occur. That is why I think that money is the leAST important thing in my life.

sprawdzam tylko pod wzgledem gramatycznym. troche pozmienialam szyk zdan w niektorych miejscach zeby lepiej brzmialo. tak jak w poprzednim, nie poprawialam wszystkich bledow wielkimi literami wiec czytaj uwaznie:)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia