List formalny

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Mam taką proźbę, chodzi o sprawdzenie tego listu.Wiem że to zajmuje trochę czasu ale jak by ktoś jednak mógł i chciał to byłabym bardzo wdzięczna.A wiem że są tu takie osoby, które pomagają-I naprawdę jesteście kochani za to co robicie;* Pozdrawiam ;)
Dear Sir/Madam
I am writing to you because I would like to stay in your hotel on holiday.
My friend was in your hotel last year, and she recommended it.
The best date will be beetwen from 25th July for 15 August.
Could you tell me something about free rooms in this time?
I want book a room for 2 people.Could you tell me how much it costs?
Coul you give me information about localization this hotel and how approach for it from city center.

I want to know that are highlights in region and could you tell me about capability feed of meal in your hotel.

Every information, please send on my [email]

I would appreciate an early reply.
XYZ
The best date will be 'beetwen' (ortog- between) 'from' (niepotrz. nie mozesz napisac..'pomiedzy od') 25th July 'for' AND 15 August. (tutaj potrzeba rok)
Could you tell me something about 'free' (nie, tam niema free-darmowe, tylko 'vacant') rooms 'in' AT this time?
I want TO book a room for 2 people. Could you tell me how much it
WILL cost?
CoulD you give me SOME information about THE localization OF this hotel and how CAN I approach 'for' (niepotr) it from THE city 'center' (centre czy center?).
I want to know 'that' WHAT are THE highlights in THE region and could you tell me about 'capability feed of meal' (cos tu nie tak - napisz to po polsku) in your hotel.
'Every' ALL information(,) please send 'on' TO my 'emai-l' [email]
Dziękuje ;)
could you tell me about 'capability feed of meal' (cos tu nie tak - napisz
to po polsku) in your hotel.--> Chciałam powiedzięć tak:Czy mogłabyś mi powiedzieć(tu chyba jeszcze brakuje słówka "coś") o możliwości jedzenia posiłku w Twoim hotelu.