laik prosi o pomoc

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam
Ucze sie angielskiego sam w domu . To jest moja pierwsza proba opisania czegos swoimi slowami . Jakby ktos mogl to sprawdzic bylbym wdzieczny .

We were to visit Sherwood Forest last Sunday . I'm very glad we are living 30 miles away from it. Now I know We can visit it more often . Actually , there are two forest in this area . First is Sherwood Forest – which has name Country Park and second Clumber park where lived duke of Nottingham . Both places are very nice an you can spend couple days walking around there. But more important is that Robin Hood lived in this area once.. If you don't know who was Robin Hood , you should go back to school. We've been once in Clumber Park as well but today I would like to write about Sherwood Forest . It's great place for rest and first of all for walk . You can see there much of beautiful trees with Major Oak as main attraction . Major Oak is tree which belongs to the 50 Great British Trees selected by the Tree Council in 2002 . According to different sources , it has between 800 and 1150 years old . It's really impress . Afterwards you can to walk around and across of acres Country Park . You'll meet many species of trees , birds , beetles and... spiders , people as well ... I mean... many species of people :) .
So , if you like nature and you prefer fresh air than bottle of beer , welcome to Sherwood Forest .

adams
Now I know we can visit it more often .
Actually, there are two forestS in this area . First is Sherwood
Forest - which 'has' IS nameD Country Park and second Clumber Park where
lived THE Duke of Nottingham . Both places are very nice anD you can spend
couple OF days walking around there.
If you don't know 'who was Robin Hood' WHO ROBIN HOOD WAS , you should go back to school.
It's 'A' great place for 'A' rest and first of all for walkING . You can see there 'much of' MANY beautiful trees with Major Oak as main attraction . Major Oak is 'A' tree which belongs to the 50 Great British Trees selected by the
Tree Council in 2002 . According to different sources, it 'has' IS between 800 and 1150 years old . It's really impressIVE . Afterwards you can 'to' (niepotr) walk around and across 'of' (niepotr) acres OF Country Park .
So , if you like nature and you prefer fresh air than 'A' bottle of beer ,
welcome to Sherwood Forest .
dziekuje
moja najwieksza bolaczka.. brak a i the..
dzieki jeszcze raz .

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia