wielka, przeogromna prośba ;) nieczasochłonna

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Mam ogromną prośbę :) znalazłby się ktoś taki super miły, kto mógłby mi sprawdzić te moje wypociny, czy to w ogóle przypomina angielski :) z góry dziękuję. :)

I saw him. He was laying on the ground with scattered broken hands and the crowd of people were staring at him. Women were crying and I was only gazing on his blue eyes which was looking me straight in the face with dead gaze. He wasn’t handsome, he was beautiful like a fairy prince. And wings. On the white feathers like freckles glistened round gouts of blood.
Everyone knows Daedalus- skillful artificer. His life was as real, predictable and perceptible as his famous inventions and works. In opposite to his son Icarus he was judicious and prudent. Incidentally how much is the life worth without a bit of spontaneity, folly? Nothing. That is how Icarus saw the life. He was desirous of realising his youthful dreams.
His father had constructed the wings to run away from the tower, where they had been imprisoned. Daedalus had warned his son not to fly too close to the sun, nor too close to the sea. But Icarus overcome by the giddiness was soaring to make his dreams come true, to see the sun. Happiness was not lasting long, the hot sunbeams melted the wax.
As a matter of fact, Deadalus survived but what meant life without son with a view that by his invention Icarus do not live? What meant life without searching the happiness? What meant life without smile? Certainly, Icarus preferred die to live like his father. He did not regret this journey; on the contrary, he was happy that he was so brave.
I wanted to catch his hand but I did not do this. Why? I don’t know. I looked at his mouth. He was smiling.