prosze o szybkie sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
If I found myself on a desert island, I wouldnt known what render. If I was very hungry, I would decide to go to the jungle in order to try to find something to eat. I would be very happy if I found the food. If I was sleeping, I would find a place to sleep.If I caught fish< I would make it to breakfast.If I built a house, I would find strange trees. If I got along very well on the island, I wouldnt miss for my family and friends . I would return to house if I found some ship
To bylo sybko pisane wiec skorzystaj z tego na wlasna odpowiedzialnosc.

If I ever found myself on the desert island , I wound probably know how to survive there. For example, if I was really desperate and hungry, I could eventually go to a jungle and chase for something to eat . If i could only find any king of food to fill out my stomach , it would make me happy enough.
Another thing a person on the island has to be considered about is finding a place for accomodiation, somewhere I would safely spend a night or two.
It could possibly be a space between woods- somewhere in the wild environment.
Later, if I stayed relatively long there , I would most likely start missing my clouse friends and family. If i only saw a ship or a boat at this time, I would immediately decide to get on it and return back home.

Uwazaj na pewne bledy gramatyczne tez

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie