wakacje...

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
trochę wstyd mi to tutaj pokazywać...
to miał być opis wakacji.
w nawiasach napisałam o co mi chodziło, bo pewnie niektóre zdania trudno jest zrozumieć.

This year I had the best summer time of my life. (w tym roku spędziłam najlepsze wakacje w moim życiu)
In June my holiday I've spent in Italy with my old class. (w czerwcu byłam we Włoszech z mojom starą klasą)
We was in Wenecja, when went sightseed this town. (byliśmy w Wenecji gdzie zwiedzaliśmy to miasto)
In July I came back to the Dziwnów. (w lipcu wróciłam do Dziwnowa)
Usually I rode to the Międzywodzie. (często jeździłam do Międzywodzia)
When I been in Międzywodzie I sunbathed on the beach. (kiedy byłam w Międzywodziu opalałam się na plaży)
In the evening, in Wendnesdays and Saturdays I were disco, where I had a great time. (wieczorami w środy i soboty chodziłam na imprezy, gdzie świetnie spędziłam czas)
I like sport. (lubię sport)
Together with my friend I road in cycles. (razem z przyjaciółką jeździłam na rowerach)
All time I met with my friends. (cały czas spotykałam się z przyjaciółmi)
We was road in the beach where we was swam in the sea. (jeździliśmy na plaże gdzie pływaliśmy w morzu)
Sometimes I road to the family with my parents and brothers. (czasami jeździłam do rodziny z rodzicami i braćmi)
In August sometimes I was helped my mum in the job. ( w sierpniu czasami pomagałam mamie w pracy)
At evening I went to the town with my friends. (wieczorami chodziłam z przyjaciółmi na miasto)
If there wasn't good wheather I wasched TV or played on computer. (kiedy nie było ładnej pogody oglądałam telewizor i grałam na komputerze)
All moments I was recorded in digital camera. (wszystkie chwile zapisywałam za pomocą aparatu)
That's how holiday have passed me in this year. (tak minęły mi wakacje w tym roku)
In June 'my holiday I've spent in Italy with my old class' (to jest niepopr pooi ang). (w czerwcu byłam we Włoszech z mojom starą klasą)
'We' (we to oznacza 'my', znaczy wiecej jak jedna osoba, 'was' odnosi sie do jednej osoby - popraw) was in 'Wenecja' (napisz to po ang), 'when' WHERE WE went 'sightseed' (zle slowo-blizko ale zla koncowka) this town. (byliśmy w Wenecji gdzie zwiedzaliśmy to miasto)
In July I came back to 'the' (niepotr) Dziwnów.
Usually I rode (ale co? bike? horse? cow?) to 'the' (niepotr) Międzywodzie.
When I 'been' WAS in Międzywodzie I sunbathed on the beach.
In the evening, 'in' ON 'Wendnesdays'(ortog) and Saturdays 'I were' (I to l. poj, a 'were' to l. mn - popraw) AT A disco, where I had a great time.
Together with my friend I 'road' (road to ulica/droga?) 'in cycles' (w kolko?). (razem z przyjaciółką jeździłam na rowerach)
All THE time I WAS meETING my friends.
'We was' (i znowu nie rozpoznajesz, l. poj od l. mnogiej - popraw to) 'road' (zle slowo-tutaj trzeba czasownika od 'ride') 'in' ON the beach where 'we was swam' (tego nir rozumiem - popraw) in the sea.
Sometimes I 'road' (zle slowo- to znaczy droga/ulica?) to the family with my parents and brothers.
In August sometimes I 'was' (niepotr, bo helpED daje znac, ze to czas przeszly) helped my mum 'in the job' (nie, nie tak...with her jobs)
'At' IN THE evening I went to the town with my friends.
If ''there' napisz wasn't good (ale co?) 'wheather' (ortog)' (to trzeba inaczej, najpierw ...if the we......wasn't any good) I 'wasched' (ortog) TV or played on THE computer.
'All moments I was recorded' (to nie jest gram....I recorded....) 'in' ON A digital camera.
That's how I PASSED THE holiday 'have passed me in' (niepotr) this year.
dziękuję Ci bardzo! poprawiłam, czy teraz jest dobrze?

This year I had the best summer time of my life.
In June I spent my last summer holiday at the Italy with my old class.
We were in Venice, were we went sightspeed this town.
In July I came back to Dziwnów.
Usually I rode a car to Międzywodzie.
When I was in Międzywodzie I sunbathed on the beach.
In the evening, on Wednesdays and Saturdays I was at a disco, where I had a great time.
I like sport.
Together with my friend I rode in a bicycle.
All the time I was meeting my friends.
We were rode on the beach where We were swam in the sea.
Sometimes I rode to the family with my parents and brothers.
In August sometimes I helped my mum with her jobs.
In the evening I went to the town with my friends.
If the we wasn't any good weather I watched TV or played on the computer.
All moments I recorded on a digital camera.
That's how I passed the holiday this year.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie