Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
My dear Michael!
Thanks for your invitation. It was kind of you that you wanted invite me on your 18th birthday. I'm afraid I couldn't come to you because my best friend is in the hospital and I have to be with him. I'm sorry for I couldn't be there but it's inevitable. Can we meet other day when Jack will be healthy? I think it'll be within week. I suggest in my home. My parents have gone/ go out[?] to the job so I'm now alone. You can take your friends or girlfriend. We can make a party. Tell me what [do?] you think about it? I want recompense you my absence cause you're one of the most important person in my life. Please, forgive me and agree with my wonderful idea. I wish you great party and happy birthday to you. So far you have had everything what you want, so forever trusting who you are, don't give up and will be the same lovely man which you use to be.
Kisses
xyz
podbijam temat
My dear Michael,
It was kind of you 'that you wanted' (niepotr) TO invite me 'on' TO your 18th birthday PARTY.
I'm sorry 'for' THAT I couldn't be there but 'it's' IT WAS (to dzialo sie kiedys - czas przeszly) inevitable. Can we meet ANother day when Jack will be healthy? I think it'll be within A week. I suggest (ale co?) in my home. My parents have gone 'to the job' ((to nie jest po ang - jak masz na mysli 'do pracy' to TO WORK) so I'm now alone.
You can 'take' (chyba msz na mysli BRING) your friends or A girlfriend.
Tell me what do you think? 'about it' (duzo ludzi popelnia ten blad- ale to 'about it' jest niepotrzebne, bo wiadomo o co chodzi)? I want TO recompense you FOR my absence BEcause (prosze nie uzywac kolokw- bo tak dobrze wszystko szlo, a tu naraz jakis kolokw) you're one of the most important 'personS' (lepiej PEOPLE in my life. Please, forgive me and agree 'with' TO my wonderful idea. I wish you A great party and A Happy Birthday to you. So far you have had everything 'what' (nie zawsze odpowiednik polskiego 'co' jest 'what po ang - tutaj THAT you want, so forever trusting who you are, don't give up and 'will' CONTINUE TO be the same lovely man 'which you use to be' THAT YOU ALWAYS HAVE BEEN.
Bardzo dziękuje za sprawdzenie.
...ale błędów narobiłam, mam problem z tymi przyimkami, ale wszystko jest do nadrobienia. A tego 'cause' rzeczywiście niepotrzebnie użyłam, za wcześnie jeszcze na jakiś slang.
Dziękuje raz jeszcze.

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie