proszę o sprawdzenie - podanie o pracę ;)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I am writing in response to your advertisement w newspaper and I would like to apply to be a guide in your travel agency `Holidays`.
I`m nineteen and I`m studying tourism so I know more and more information a about countries on the world. I have passed matura exam with great results.
As shown on my CV, I have already visited twenty countries in Europe and I knew their history, tradition and historic monuments. I know 3 languages French, English and Spanish. I have some experience of working with tourists. They have respect to me and they like listening me.

I enjoy working in challenging environment so I think I will be great in my work for your company.

Yours faithfully

Marta
I am writing in response to your advertisement 'w' (to chyba jest polskie slowo) 'newspaper' (ale ktorym, kiedy bylo wydane?) and I would like to apply to be a guide in your travel agency `Holidays`.
I`m nineteen and I`m studying tourism so I know more and more
information 'a' (po co to 'a' tutaj?) about countries 'on' (kalka z polskiego - pomysl co piszesz i popraw) the world. I have passed (tu cos brakuje)matura exam
with great (great to znaczy jakie 99%) results.
They have respect 'to' (kalka z polskiego, popraw) me and they like listening
(tu cos brakuje) me.
I enjoy working in (tu cos brakuje) challenging environment so I think I will be great in my work for your company.