dobrze? Ślicznie proszę o sprawdzenie! :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Nie wiem jak tam dotrzeć.
I don't know how to get there.

Musisz iść prosto, potem skręcić w prawo, biuro informacyjne znajduje się na przeciwko banku.
You have to go straight, then turnon the right and you will see information office which is located opposite the bank.

Czy zrozumiałeś moje wskazówki?
Do you understand my instructions?

Uczniowie używają telefonów w szkole ponieważ nie jest to zabronione. Wysyłają sms, grają bo jest to dobrą rozrywką
Students are using mobile phones in school because it is not prohibited. They send SMS, play on the phone because it is good entertainment

Używanie telefonów w szkole powinno być zabronione ponieważ uczniowie zamiast skupiać się na lekcji wolą bawić się telefonami. Nie uważają, są bardziej nietargnięci.
Using phones in school should be banned because the students are not focusing on the lesson but play on the phones. Students are more distracted
I don't know how to get there.- ok

You have to go straight (tu cos brakuje) then 'turnon' (nie rozumiem tego slowa) (tu cos brakuje) the right and you will see (tu cos brakuje) information office which is located opposite the bank.
Czy zrozumiałeś moje wskazówki?
'Do' (zrozumiales jest w czasie przeszlym, dlaczego tak nie zrobilas po ang?) you understand my instructions?

Students 'are using' (simple) mobile phones in (tu cos brakuje)school because 'it' THIS is not prohibited. They send 'SMS' (po ang mowimy texts), play on the phone because it is good entertainment

Using phones in (tu cos brakuje) school should be banned because the students are not focusing on the lesson but play on the phones. 'Students are more
distracted' (to nie zgadza sie z polskim zdaniem)

« 

CAE - sesja wiosna 2010

»

Brak wkładu własnego