Kto mi sprawdzi czy dobrze napisałem?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam ponownie.
Otóż przetłumaczyłem recenzje filmu. Treść w języku polskim:

Leon to płatny morderca z kodeksem honorowym. Jest najlepszy, jednak pewnego dnia łamie swoje reguły i otwiera drzwi Matyldzie, dziewczynce, której skorumpowani policjanci pod wodzą szalonego Stansfielda z DEA zabili całą rodzinę. Chcąc nie chcąc, ci dwoje zostają skazani na siebie. Leon uczy Matyldę "fachu”, a ta w zamian uczy Leona czytać. Między nimi rodzi się więź, która powoduje, że Leon staje się innym człowiekiem. Zobowiązuje się zabić Stansfielda i jego kolesi. Stansfield jednakże jest nieobliczalnym i przebiegłym przeciwnikiem... Piękny film o potrzebie miłości. Wielkie role Reno, Portman, Aiello i przede wszystkim Oldmana. Doskonała realizacja Luca Bessona, nastrojowe zdjęcia Thierrry Arbogasta i niesamowita muzyka Erica Serra powodują, że jest to jeden z najpiękniejszych filmów w historii kina.

A ja z moimi tragicznymi umiejętnościami przetłumaczyłem to tak:

Leon is a payable killer, who has got his speciall honorary code. he is the best, but one day he breaks his rules and he opens the doors for Matylda, her family was killed by bad policemen, who boss i mad Stansfield from DEA. From this moment their lifes start to change. Leon starts to teach Matylda how to be a good killer, and she shows him how to read. The feeling which appears between them makes Leon different person. He promisses to murder Stansfield and his collegues. But he is really good opponent. It is amazing film about need of love. Great actors like: Reno, Portman, Aiello and mainly Oldman. It's perfect adaptation of Luc Besson, ambient photos oh Thierry Arbogasta and really beatiful music created by Eric serra make tkis film one of the best ones in cinema history.

Jeśli jest ktoś łaskaw poprawić błędy to będę wdzięczny
Leon is a paID killer, who has got his 'speciall' (ortog) honorary code. He
is the best, but one day he breaks his rules and he opens the doors for Matylda, 'her' WHOSE family 'was' WERE killed by bad policemen, 'who boss' LED 'iS' BY Mad Stansfield from DEA. From this moment their 'lifes' LIVES (l. mn od life to lives) start to change.
The feeling which appears between them makes Leon 'A' different person. He 'promisses'(ortog) to murder Stansfield and his collegues. But 'he' (tutaj trzeba Stansfield) is really A good opponent. It is AN amazing film about THE need of love.
Great actors 'like' (jabym tutaj uzyla ...such as..): Reno, Portman, Aiello and 'mainly' (nie, primarily) Oldman. It's A perfect adaptation 'of' BY Luc Besson, ambient photos 'oh' BY Thierry Arbogasta and really beaUtiful music created by Eric Serra make 'tkis' (ortog) film one of the best ones in cinema history.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa