kto sprawdzi czy dobrze?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I wake up at 6.am I go to the bathroom to wash my teeth.After that, I go running with my dog.I come back about seven o'clock and I have a shower.I am not hungry in the morning so I don't eat breakfasts. Then I go to bed to have a little rest. I turn on my computer, check the email and spend time surfing the web by 12. Soon after that I eat lunch and go outside to practise basketball shooting . I do not work so I have a lot of free time. Sometimes I help my mum in different house chores like eg. cleaning, watering flowers or washing dishes. Generally I do nothing for the whole day. When it becomes so boring I get on a motorbike or in a car and I drive round the neighbourhood. I do not like reading books that's why I watch films. In the evenings I meet up with my friends and we have fun together watching comedies, fooling around or playing poker.My mum says that we we will never grow up. At the end of a day I go to the bathroom to have a wash. I check my email and I go to bed around 23-24.And so it goes every day.

Wsteje o 6 rano, ide do łazienki umyc zeby. Później ide pobiegać z moim psem. Wracam do domu kolo 7 biorę prysznic.
Nigdy nie jestem glodna rano wiec nie jem sniadań.Ide dalej troche polezec.Właczam komputer,sprawdzam poczte do godziny 12 siedze na necie. Jem obiad ide na podwórko pozucac do kosza. Nie pracuje wiec mam duzo wolnego czasu.Czasami pomagam mamie w róznych pracach domowych takich jak, sprzatanie, podlewanie kwiatków czy mycie naczyń. Ogolnie to nic nie robie calymi dniami. Jak sie mi juz strsznie nudzi to wsiadam na motor czy do samochodu i jezdze po okolicy. Nie lubie czytac ksiazek dlatego ogladam filmy. Wiczorami spotykam sie ze znajomymi z którymi dobrze sie bawie, ogladamy komedie wyglupiamy sie albo gramy w pokera. Moja mam twierdzi ze nigdy nie dorosniemyvIde jeszcze do łazienki sie umy, sprawdzam poczte i ide na łózko kolo 23-24. I tak kazdego dnia.

i???
CLEAN my teeth.

eat breakfast.
until 12.

I eat/HAVE MY lunch and go outside to SHOOT SOME HOOPS.
house chores like cleaning,
When it becomes REALLY boring I get on MY motorbike or car and

reading books SO I watch films.

At the end of THE day

Mam nadzieję, że trochę fantazjowałeś.
At the end of THE day tego zdania nie rozumiem?

a co do fantazji to nie...
to ma byc niby pierwsza praca kontrolna na studium prawa i administracji...
>At the end of THE day tego zdania nie rozumiem?

??

Napisałaś "at the end of A day" a ma być "THE day".
spoko thx
a co do godzin to mozna tak napisac jak ja mam czyli 23-24 czy trzeba 11 p.m itd ???
>>>CLEAN my teeth.
ok, ale generalnie mowimy 'brush' my teeth.
>>czyli 23-24 czy trzeba 11 p.m
...jak juz piszemy 23, albo 24 to trzeba 2300 hours albo 2400 hours, lepiej napisac 11p.m. albo midnight
>....like eg....
...like or e.g. ...but not both
mmm, dopuszczam możliwość, że czyści zeby specjalnymi urządzeniami bez włosia :-)
(no, muszę się jakoś wytłumaczyć)
>>>>CLEAN my teeth.
>ok, ale generalnie mowimy 'brush' my teeth.

obecnie jest to chyba raczej bardziej rozroznialne, niz jak to bylo dawniej

'brush' to na pewno szczoteczka czy jakies wlosie
'clean' to moze byc zarowno szczoteczka, jak i plyn czy tez nitka dentystyczna

'do one's teeth' jest tez dobrym wyrazeniem na pojecie ogolne 'mycia zebow'
>When it becomes REALLY boring I get on MY motorbike or car and I drive round the neighbourhood

tutaj mamy dwa rozne pojazdy, stad lepsze byloby:

When it becomes really boring, I get my motorbike or car and go round the neighbourhood...
miałem z tym problem a nie potrafiłem nic wymyslić.
Czy te zdania sa poprawne??

Czasami idziemy posiedzeic na ławkach w pakru, albo w jakims pabie. Czesto gramy w kosza.

sometimes we go to the park just to sit on the benches or we will go to the pub. we often play basketball

Własnie skonczyłem liceum.Nie musze wstawac rano do szkoly, odrabiać zadan domowych czy sie uczyć.

I finished high school. i do not have to wake up for school early in the morning and do my homework or learn.

???????
>Sometimes, we go to the park just to sit on the benches, or we {hang around}
>the pub. We often play basketball.

>I {'ve just} finished high school. I do not have to {get} up for school early in
>the morning, do my homework or {study}.
bardzo dziekuję
prosze o sprawdzenie

Do dorosłosci sie mi nie spieszy gdyż, po pierwsze to o wiele mniej problemów a po drugie nie trzeba sie o wszystko martwić ogólnie dzieci czy młodziez ma łatwiej dlatego wychodze z załozenia ze po co sobie zycie przedwczesnie utrudniać.

I'm not in a hurry to start an adult life because I'm not looking forward to having real problems and worrying about everything. I think that in general kids and teenagers have it easier. In my opinion there is no rush in complicating my life.

????????
...ja lubie przecinek przed 'because,
>>In my opinion there is no rush 'in complicating' (cos tutaj nie tak...moze in 'trying to complicate?') my life.
a moze byc

no rush in making my life complicated

??
I didn't rush myself into making my life complicated.
no rush in making my life complicated...ok
>>I didn't rush myself into making my life complicated...to jest w czasie przeszly, a tutaj mowa o przyszlosci.
no to
I wouldn't like to rush ...
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.