Pomocy!!!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie mojej pracy i poprawienie w niej błędów. Z góry dziękuje za pomoc !!! Poz:)

TRAVEL FORECAST

Good evening ! Welcome all in this beautiful Friday-evening. I would you like to introduce the weather forecast in the Europe on the closest weekend.

And so... In Saturday on north the Europe day in day out and night will be chilly and cold. In region of the Scandynavia , the Estern and Western Europe will can appear occasional showers of rain. Temperatures from 6 centigrades in Oslo to 9 degrees in Warsaw. Over Germany will can appear thunderstorms. Wind will be blow with west. It will be strong and gusty. I proposes you to become at house and watch TV. Instead in region of Mediterraneun Sea will be warmth and sunnily. Temperatures from 20 centigrades in Madrit to 24 degrees in Athens. The places will can appear drizzle. Wind will be blow with west. It will be gentle and hot.

Instead on Sunday in whole the Europe will be warmth and hot. Day in day out will be scorchingly. Temperatures from 25 centigrades in Warsaw to 33 degrees in Madrit. Wind will be blow with east. It will be gentle and warmth. Night will be gentle, without falls. I propose you to go for a walk or to char on the beach. Thank you very much for attention. See you later. Good night!
Nikt Ci tego nie sprawdzi...za długie:p
Pożyjemy zobaczymy...;p
There are just a few mistakes in your story. I will try my best tomorrow.
Będe bardzo wdzięczna. Poz:) Pa!
I assume that you will be speaking this in front of an audience.

Good evening and a warm welcome to you all on this beautiful Friday evening. I would like to introduce the weather forecast for Europe for the following/next weekend. On Saturday in Northern Europe (day in day out- what do you mean?) the night will be cold and chilly. In the regions of Scandinavia, Eastern and Western Europe there occasional showers will appear. (rain not needed - rain causes showers). The temperature will range from 6C in Oslo to 9C in Warsaw. Over Germany thunderstorms are likely to/will appear. The wind will be blowing from the west and will be (or will feel) strong and gusty. I suggest that you stay at home and watch the/your TV. However/but in the Meditterenean (pls check spelling) it will be sunny and the sea will feel warm. Temperatures will range from 20C in Madrid to 24C in Athens, but drizzle is likely to appear there. Wind will be blowing from the west and will be gentle and hot.
But on Sunday the whole of Europe will be sweltering. (day in day out? do you mean during the day? if so) During the day it will be scorchingly hot. Temperatures will range from (or soar to) 25C in Warsaw to 33C in Madrid. Wind will be blowing from the East and will be gentle and warm. Night will be calm without any rainfall. I suggest that you go for a walk or to your deckchair on the beach. Thank you very much for your attention and goodnight to your all.
Hope this helps.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Programy do nauki języków

»

Zagranica