4 zdanka

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I suppose adolescent boy would like to replaced people by animals. He enjoys spending time with them and looking after his rat brings him a joy. Likewise we can see that environment plays an important role In his life. He attentively observes its and describes in his book what is more nature has positive influence on him.

Proszę o poprawki, byleby sens pozostał ten sam ;]

Dlaczego nie uzywasz przedimkow? Co to? Bez przedimka zdanie nie jest poprawne.

I suppose (a gdzie przedimek?) adolescent boy would like to 'replaced' (zly czas) people by animals. He enjoys spending time with them and looking after his rat brings him 'a' (nie rozumiem uzycia przedimka tutaj) joy. Likewise we can see that (znowu przedimek) environment plays an important role 'In' Male 'i') his life. He attentively observes 'its' (its ale CO?) and (daj to 'what...)describes in his book 'what is more' (w zlym miejscu) (tu brakuje slowa) nature has (znowu przedimek) positive influence on him.

Proszę o poprawki, byleby sens pozostał ten sam ;]

[/quote]
I suppose an adolescent boy would like to replace people by animals. He enjoys spending time with them and looking after his rat brings him joy. Likewise we can see that an environment plays an important role in his life. He attentively observes 'its' (e sensie ją, ale nie wiem czy może być her) and 'what he describes in his book. 'what is more' (tu brakuje slowa --> nie wiem jakiego słowa) nature has a positive influence on him.
He attentively observes IT (a nie jakies tam its?) and (napisalam wyraznie, ze 'what is more' ma tutaj byc - ale ty mnie zignortowales. DLACZEGO?) what he describes in his book 'what is more (tu brakuje slowa, slowo ktorego brakuje to THAT nature has a positive influence on him.