My future work

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
In the future i would like to be a teacher of german. I like children and i like teach. I think, that's the work of my dreams. Now, i'm going to them, how to speak very good german. This will be an easy work for me. Falling hat, i would like to be a translator. I will to translate books. Maybe, i will to live in Germany and i will have work there.
I want too, my english to improve and i hope, i will to be coach. I would to teach all people, because english is useful.
In the future 'i' (dlaczego piszesz to slowo mala litera, jak powinno byc duza?) would like to be a teacher of 'german' (tutaj duza litera). I like children and 'i' (popraw) like (tu cos brakuje) teach. Now, 'i'm' (popraw) going to (tutaj brakuje konkretnego slowa) them( po co przecinek?) , how to speak very good 'german' (popraw). This will be 'an' (niepotr) easy work for me. 'Falling' (calkowicie zle slowo) 'hat' (ortog), 'i' (popraw) would like to be a translator. I will 'to' (po co to?) translate books. Maybe, 'i' (popraw) will to live in Germany and 'i' (popraw) will have work there.
I want too( - niepotr przecinka), TO (cos tu brakuje- improve) my 'english' (popraw) 'to improve' (niepotr) and 'i' (popraw) hope( - po co dajesz te przecinki?), 'i' (popraw) will 'to' (niepotr) be (bralk przedimka) coach. I would (brakuje slowa) to teach all people, because 'english' (popraw) is useful.

Nie rob podstawowych bledow - takich jak rozroznianie kiedy mala a kiedy duza litera powinna byc uzywana.