Proszę o poprawienie błędów

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Mam za zadanie napisać opowiadanie na jutro, napisałam ale jestem z angielskiego słaba i na pewno narobiłam sporo błędów więc bardzo proszę o pomoc!

Never before had I been so scared and there no time to spore. It happened on last summer. I was on vacation in Italy with my friends. Weather was beautiful, nice atmosphere, great people. Everything was amazing. Everyday we lay on the beach and swam in sea, water was really warm and nice.
One day my best friend - Ana proposed to went visit a town because she was bored and she didn't want to go a beach again. We didn't want to do that so she said that she stay and didn't go with us, but we persuaded her. And now i thought that it was the worst idea in my life!
When part of my friend went to swim in sea, me and few people stayed on beach playing volleyball. We had so much fun. Suddenly i couldn't see where is my best friend. I started search her, but it didn't help. I looked at sea and saw something worrying, because Ana was there and she looked like she couldn't took a breath! I started screaming that something is going on with her. In one moment she started drowned! We leaped into water to help her. We got out her from water, she was very exhausted. Someone summoned help and she went to hospital. There I found out that everything is good with her and she drowned because she had a cramp. I thankful that everything was alright.
Never before had I been so scared and there no time to 'spore' (blad ortog). It happened 'on' (niepotr) last summer. I was on (brak przedimka) vacation in Italy with my friends. (brak przedimka) weather was beautiful, (brak przedimka) nice atmosphere, great people.
Everyday we lay on the beach and swam in (brak przedimka) sea, (brak przedimka) water was really warm and nice.
One day my best friend - AnNa proposed THAT 'to' (niepotr) WE went (brak slowa) visit a town because she was bored and she didn't want to go TO 'a' (THE-bo tutaj mowisz o konkretnym) beach again. We didn't want to do that so she said that she WOULD stay and didn't WANT TO 'go' COME with us, but we persuaded her. And now 'i' (zawsze DUZA litera) thought that it was the worst idea in my life!
When 'part of my friend' (nie to jest kalka z polskiego, tutaj |FEW OF MY friendS) went to swim in (brak przedimka) sea, me and few OTHER people stayed on (brak przedimka) beach playing volleyball.
Suddenly 'i' (popraw) couldn't see where 'is' (niepotr) my best friend WAS. I started TO search (brak slowa) her, but it didn't help. I looked at (brak przedimka) sea and saw something 'worrying' (cos nie za bardzo mi to slowo sie tutaj podoba), because AnNa was there and she looked like she couldn't 'took' TAKE a breath! I started screaming that something is 'going on' (to jest b. kolokw. lepiej...is wrong with her) with her. In one moment she started TO 'drowned' DROWN! We leaped into (brak przedimka) water to help her. We got 'out her' (her out) 'from' OF (brak przedimka) water, she was very exhausted. Someone summoned help and she went to (brak przedimka) hospital. There I found out that everything 'is' WAS good with her and she DID NOT DROWN 'drowned' (niepotr) because she had 'a' (niepotr) crampS (in her legs?). I WAS thankful that everything was alright.

Masz problemy z przedimkami....
Dziękuję bardzo za pomoc.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia