Moje teksty- sprawdzenie :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Cześć :)
Moglibyście mi to sprawdzić? :)

Jack wake up at 7.30 a.m. o'clock. First he takes a bath and after he eats the breakfast. Next he goes to bus stop and he goes to the school.
the lessons last from 8.45 a.m. to 3.30 p.m. After the lessons he goes to the house and he has dinnner with his parents and sister. From 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Jack do some practices in his room. He goes to bed at 10 p.m. usually.

I drugi tekst ;)

My favourite day in the week is Saturday. This day I can sleep to 9 o'clock. I mustn't be in a hurry, learn in the school (but exactly on Saturday I learn the languages- Italian, English, Deutsch and French) and I can (If is good weather) play in the beach volley or watch some films.

Z góry dzięki :)
Jack jest 3cia osoba wiec wake , albo a.m. albo o'clock, zmien after na 'wtedy' zjedz 'the' przed 'breakfast' i przed 'school' ale postaw 'the' przed 'bus stop' moze napisz 'bierze autobus'
The lessons take place from... After school he returns home.. Jack do, co to jest 'practices'? wstaw 'usually' w inne miejsce w tym zdaniu.
edytowany przez fui_eu: 30 cze 2011
Jack up at 7.30 o'clock. First he takes a bath and than he eats breakfast. Next he goes to the bus stop and he goes to school.
The lessons take place from 8.45 a.m. to 3.30 p.m. After school he returns home and he has dinnner with his parents and sister. From 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Jack do homework in his room. He usually goes to bed at 10 p.m.

Better? :)
Jack jest osoba TRZECIA wiec nie bedzie wake lub do, wciaz musisz wstawic /te/ czasowniki ale w odpowiedniej formie.
za duzo 'n' w 'dinnner'
wciaz sugeruje 'bierze autobus do szkoly'
..and his sister.
than to nie jest 'wtedy'
Moj blad:
napisz 7.30 a.m. /zamiast o'clock. Chyba ze 7.30 o'clock jest poprawnie w BrE, moze ktos potwierdzi/
7.30 a.m. jest ok.
>>>>>Jack wake up at 7.30 a.m. o'clock....Kto to k. mac tak uczy?
Jack wakes up at 7.30 a.m. First he takes a bath and then he eats breakfast. Next he takes the bus to school.
The lessons take place from 8.45 a.m. to 3.30 p.m. After school he returns home and he has dinner with his parents and his sister. From 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Jack does homework in his room. He usually goes to bed at 10 p.m.

:)
Jack wakes up at 7.30 a.m. He takes a bath and then he has breakfast. Later, he goes to school by bus.
He is at school from 8.45 a.m. till 3.30 p.m. When he returns home, he has dinner with his parents and his sister, which takes 3 hours - from 6 p.m. till 9 p.m. Then Jack does his homework in his room. He usually goes to bed at 10 p.m.
edytowany przez darkdogg: 01 lip 2011
doing homework takes Jack 3 hours, not eating dinner.
W kontekscie jest ze klasy odbywaja sie w podanych godzinach. Nie wiemy jak dlugo Jack jest w szkole.
Cytat: fui_eu
doing homework takes Jack 3 hours, not eating dinner.
fakt, nie pomyslalem ze ta kropka po p.m. to nie koniec zdania :P
Jack wakes up at 7.30 a.m. He takes a bath and then he has breakfast. Later, he goes to school by bus.
He is at school from 8.45 a.m. till 3.30 p.m. When he returns home, he has dinner with his parents and his sister. Then Jack does his homework in his room, which takes 3 hours - from 6 p.m. till 9 p.m. He usually goes to bed at 10 p.m.
Cytat: fui_eu
W kontekscie jest ze klasy odbywaja sie w podanych godzinach. Nie wiemy jak dlugo Jack jest w szkole.

ale skoro to jest opis dnia to chyba zamyslem bylo ze lekcje Jacka trwają wlasnie tyle
Nie wiemy jakie jest polecenie w zadaniu wiec moze zmiany w kontekscie sa OK. Dla mnie to wszystko jedno ale teach moze kwestionowac. Rowniez 6 till 9 wiadomo ze = 3 godziny /ja bym ominal/
My favourite day in a whole long week is Saturday. It is not only because this day I can stay asleep till 9 o'clock, which means I have a lie-in. What else I find great about Saturday is that then I do not need to be in a hurry or attend any classes (an only exception is that on Saturdays I learn foreign languages - Italian, English, Deutsch and French). Provided weather is nice enough, I play beach volleyball with friends of mine every Saturday, which is my favoruite activity. Otherwise, if it rains cats and dogs, I always spend my Saturday's evening on watching some interesting films on TV. This sort of activities and hobbys requires having a lot of spare time - something that only Saturday can bring to me. This is exactly why the day is my favourite one.
zamiast hobbys powinno być hobbies
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Studia językowe